Kane104

Lenco Bearcat / NOoSE [Released]

Nice work! I've been looking forward to this since you released the first pictures and it came out awesome! Looking forward to all of your future work!

I think this just goes to show the rapid expansion and growth of this site, once home to a few hundred LCPDFR fans, and now a massive GTA hub where the latest and greatest content is produced and released. Furthermore, to see you release this absolutely stunning and revolutionary model here as an LCPDFR.com exclusive is a brilliant feeling for me and the rest of the team, it's just awesome!

"You tell me exactly what you want, and I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be."

I like it, the only downside is for me with the default stockade line the vehicle leans into the turn. (if I turn left it leans left)

Need some help; ran into some bugs/glitches here.

When the vehicle is shot with a firearm, spouts of water shoot out instead of the usual metallic sparks (as in particle effects), and the livery doesn't change (only shows up as the first livery), even though the vehicles.ide file is edited.

Edited by DerangedSomali

For the second issue: the car only comes with one livery installed (though it supports multiple liveries, there was only one included when you downloaded it).

Edited by cp702

For the second issue: the car only comes with one livery installed (though it supports multiple liveries, there was only one included when you downloaded it).

I installed new liveries that I created, and it still won't change. Also, there was more than one livery that came with the vehicle, granted, they were all NOoSE liveries, but they were numbered one through four. The game acts as if the multiple livery feature for the vehicle is not activated, even when "livery" or "+livery" is added to the vehicle's line in the "vehicles.ide" file.

Edited by DerangedSomali

I installed new liveries that I created, and it still won't change. Also, there was more than one livery that came with the vehicle, granted, they were all NOoSE liveries, but they were numbered one through four. The game acts as if the multiple livery feature for the vehicle is not activated, even when "livery" or "+livery" is added to the vehicle's line in the "vehicles.ide" file.

make sure your adding "+livery" not just "livery" at the end of the ling.

make sure your adding "+livery" not just "livery" at the end of the ling.

That's exactly what I did, but it's still not working for some reason.

Edited by DerangedSomali

Post the line.

Here you go:

nstockade, nstockade, car,  STOCKADE, NSTOCK,  VEH@TRUCK, VEH@TRUCK_LO1_LO1, 100, 999,  0.3286, 0.3286,  0.3, 2, 1.5 ,2, noboot+big+isvan+truckfirefx+truckenginefx+avoidturns+livery

Edited by DerangedSomali

All issues will be addressed, my appologies for not replying as soon as I could but I have not been as active lately. I will post an update once the issues are fixed and vehicle updated.

Thank you.

Edited by DerangedSomali

I'm also having the +livery problem in addition to an engine sound problem. Despite putting in the "truckenginefx" the Lenco sounds more like a car.

I'm also having the +livery problem in addition to an engine sound problem. Despite putting in the "truckenginefx" the Lenco sounds more like a car.

Ah, so I'm not alone. I was getting worried there for a second; I thought there was an issue on my end.

Edited by DerangedSomali

Sound problems? Are you sure you're using the default vehicles.ide and handling files?

It is impossible that a vehicle model can cause problems with sounds such as you have.

Here's what I'm using:

noose, noose, car, NOOSE, NOOSE, VEH@VAN, VEH@VAN_RI2_LE2, 100, 999, 0.3407, 0.3407, 0.3, 2, 1.5 ,1, noboot+avoidturns+ext_requi+truckfirefx+truckenginefx+livery+ext_strong

with Sgt Kanyos handling line of course. The Lenco should sound like a truck regardless of being placed in the noose slot as I added the fire truck sound bit to the end.

Here's what I'm using:

noose, noose, car, NOOSE, NOOSE, VEH@VAN, VEH@VAN_RI2_LE2, 100, 999, 0.3407, 0.3407, 0.3, 2, 1.5 ,1, noboot+avoidturns+ext_requi+truckfirefx+truckenginefx+livery+ext_strong

with Sgt Kanyos handling line of course. The Lenco should sound like a truck regardless of being placed in the noose slot as I added the fire truck sound bit to the end.

think you'd want noose, noose, car, noose, pstock,

That last one will give you the sound of a pstockade/truck. You can pick other car sounds, depending on your preference, such as polpat or ambulan, etc...

edit: clarified a bit...

Edited by PCa