AronJones

Rage Plugin v28 crashing

Hi there, 

i've just updated to the newest version of Rage plugin but for some reason every time i load the game via the rage plugin it crashes my game. But when i load the game without the Rage Plugin it loads fine. Not sure if this is a Rage Plugin problem or the game itself!

Here is the crash report when it crashes.....

would make my day if anyone could help:smile:

Rage Plugin Crash Report..txt

Hi there!:smile:

I'm glad that i'm not the only one thats having this problem!!    I thought it was the Rage Plugin, but there were no complaints about the problems me and you were facing so I thought otherwise!!

There are a few issues with Ragehook 0.28 And they are aware of these issues I am told, Mine crashes anywhere from 5 mins to hour. Mine says, Game system Memory restart the game!! Hopefully all with be fixed with New Ragehook or LCPDFR 0.03

Hi there, 

i've just updated to the newest version of Rage plugin but for some reason every time i load the game via the rage plugin it crashes my game. But when i load the game without the Rage Plugin it loads fine. Not sure if this is a Rage Plugin problem or the game itself!

Here is the crash report when it crashes.....

would make my day if anyone could help:smile:

Rage Plugin Crash Report..txt

That looks like a game crash. Do you have a lot of car mods installed, particularly, addon cars? What happens if you launch the game with no mods?

That looks like a game crash. Do you have a lot of car mods installed, particularly, addon cars? What happens if you launch the game with no mods?

Yes, i have got some addon cars that may be crashing my game after the update. When i load the game via Rage Plugin without mods whatever it loads fine so yeah, you might be right it's something to do with the game or addon cars that's crashing my game! Thanks for that info mate:smile:!!

Same problem since the update... :(

It's very annoying  and frustrating isn't it!!! :sad:

You need to remove ScripthookV

It loads fine with ScriphookV without mods so a very much doubt that the problem!

I have the same problem... every time I load Ragehook, the game will load and then when it finishes, it shows me as Michael but the camera is spinning around all crazy and Michael is jumping all over the screen like he's clipping through the game... eventually he will die and will spawn at the hospital and the same thing continues to happen. I know its the Ragehook program and not the plugins but I guess there's no way to fix it without an update right?

Having this problem too, only thing I can think is literally every new script download is blocked, so DLLs and regular configs xmls etc. everything including some new audio for LSPDFR scanner, I went in and unblocked all of those, with the exception of a few traffic police audio files as I didn't wanna waste more time going through each one unblocking in properties.. gonna try this and see if it works, Favignano was playing the Tornado mod just fine yesterday, so hopefully I can get it to work, I really wanna try that mod haha, but even before the update, everything was going good on RAGE 26 then one day it started crashing, didn't touch any addons or update but the whole HOOK crashed, same thing is happening, it loads the callouts as I can hear them then just before it goes in game RAGE crashes and all it says is HOOK, not a specific plugin so don't know what the issue is, maybe unblocking everything I did will help I don't know hope so though!

On 31/10/2015, 01:02:12, 06abrahb said:

I have the same problem... every time I load Ragehook, the game will load and then when it finishes, it shows me as Michael but the camera is spinning around all crazy and Michael is jumping all over the screen like he's clipping through the game... eventually he will die and will spawn at the hospital and the same thing continues to happen. I know its the Ragehook program and not the plugins but I guess there's no way to fix it without an update right?

Yes, i think there is a problem somewhere with the new Rage Plugin and others and I have notified Rage Plugin via Twitter but they seem not bothered about the issue because it works fine with them....so we might be waiting for a little while for a new update:mellow:!  .. 

On 31/10/2015, 05:56:22, Unknown Soldier said:

Having this problem too, only thing I can think is literally every new script download is blocked, so DLLs and regular configs xmls etc. everything including some new audio for LSPDFR scanner, I went in and unblocked all of those, with the exception of a few traffic police audio files as I didn't wanna waste more time going through each one unblocking in properties.. gonna try this and see if it works, Favignano was playing the Tornado mod just fine yesterday, so hopefully I can get it to work, I really wanna try that mod haha, but even before the update, everything was going good on RAGE 26 then one day it started crashing, didn't touch any addons or update but the whole HOOK crashed, same thing is happening, it loads the callouts as I can hear them then just before it goes in game RAGE crashes and all it says is HOOK, not a specific plugin so don't know what the issue is, maybe unblocking everything I did will help I don't know hope so though!

Yes lot of people are having the same issue unfortunately with the new Rage Plugin. I really feel for you going through every thing and unblocking them, must be a very boring and annoying job!! 

On 10/30/2015, 7:02:12, 06abrahb said:

I know how to fix that. You need to go to your RageHook.ini in your main gta5 directory and erase the line "TimeScale=1". It should fix it.

Edited by YourWorstNightmare

50 minutes ago, YourWorstNightmare said:

I know how to fix that. You need to go to your RageHook.ini in your main gta5 directory and erase the line "TimeScale=1". It should fix it.

OMG! It's fixed! Thanks so much!

On 07/11/2015, 23:11:14, YourWorstNightmare said:

I've been through every file relating to Rage Plugin and can't find 'TimeScale=1' in any files.

On 17/11/2015, 18:25:18, YourWorstNightmare said:

I know, I was talking to 06abrahb. I'm having the same issue, too, and can't get my game to start.

I know it's really annoying isn't it? I have informed Rage Plugin themselves but they seem to me that they're not bothered at all about my concern!!