Sign in to follow this  
Turtlegom

Ambient Pursuits?

I Always see scripts where you are informed of an ongoing pursuit or something of that nature, but how about make an ambient pursuit that drives past you and you can join in and try to apprehend the suspect? Perhaps if the blipped the target vehicle during the ambient pursuit it would activate it and lock you into it like any other call out, just a suggestion for some of you talented people to consider.

I Always see scripts where you are informed of an ongoing pursuit or something of that nature, but how about make an ambient pursuit that drives past you and you can join in and try to apprehend the suspect? Perhaps if the blipped the target vehicle during the ambient pursuit it would activate it and lock you into it like any other call out, just a suggestion for some of you talented people to consider.

Something along these lines can be found here: http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/8303-traffic-policer-40-ambient-events-new-anpr-callouts-road-management-parking-tickets-traffic-stop-assist-followme-nosweat-runthelight-givemeyourkeys/

My YouTube: Click here. 

My Discord Server - https://discord.gg/0taiZvBSiw5qGAXU

Useful post? Let me and others know by clicking the Like button.
Check out my many script modifications! 
Having issues? LSPDFR Troubleshooter by Albo1125.

Im talking like you know how you can disable drunk driver blips and notifcation so that you have to keep an eye out for it happening, just something to make the world feel a bit more alive is the point im trying to make, obviously making it interactive also is the main point

Im talking like you know how you can disable drunk driver blips and notifcation so that you have to keep an eye out for it happening, just something to make the world feel a bit more alive is the point im trying to make, obviously making it interactive also is the main point

I know what you mean, Kinda like your sitting at a red like on a regular patrol and then out a car being pursued by a police vehicle flys through the red light in front of you and you have the option to join in. Did I get that right? If so I would love something like that! 

I can't promise anything or give an exact time fame. but I believe I can safely say that the G17 developers and the rest of testing team seek to restore every function from the old LCPDFR mod, which ambient events were indeed a part of. Keep your eyes peeled.

Maybe then just an ambient event where a person runs a red light?

People actually blow stop signs and run red lights in game all the time. The camera just doesn't zoom in on them when they do it. That's not an LSPDFR feature either, it's just sloppy AI. Or realistic AI, depending on how you look at it. :thumbsup:

Edited by unr3al

I know what you mean, Kinda like your sitting at a red like on a regular patrol and then out a car being pursued by a police vehicle flys through the red light in front of you and you have the option to join in. Did I get that right? If so I would love something like that! 

Yeah thats spot on mate, exactly what i was thinking of!

Yeah thats spot on mate, exactly what i was thinking of!

Yeah I would love to have something like that because the current ones that happen from the coding of rockstar you can assist because if you hit shift they will pull over instead of run like they already where. Anyways I think its a great idea! 

Fast  forwarding 3 years...what mods do this? Looking for something where I can join a random chase via ambience, not getting a call on a script. Also having stop on an ambient traffic stop. 

On 12/28/2018 at 6:53 PM, medicbobs said:

Fast  forwarding 3 years...what mods do this? Looking for something where I can join a random chase via ambience, not getting a call on a script. Also having stop on an ambient traffic 

I see cruisers in pursuit all the time, sometimes I follow them and a red blip pops up. If I have my lights on and hit A on my controller it triggers a pursuit for me. Make sure you dont have ai pursuit disabled installed.