Sam

LSPDFR 0.3 - Downtown Police Station

I knew it! Enhanced Arrestingtm!
WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.0f9745931d72712d1eea69596ea975fd.jpg

Class 317 pictured at Stratford in 1998, bound for Ilford EMU Depot in Ex-Network South East livery.

I live in the UK. This means I will respond the most from 3-11pm BST/GMT. Do not contact for support here or through Discord.
Discord: generic train man#7633 --------------- Youtube: The Starmix

What was it the State Trooper in GTA 4 said? "Wanna know why so many people fall down the stairs..." something or other?

Joke aside, looks great! Will the mp_m_freemode and mp_f_freemode character models be available at the police station, or will it still be just the usual? (I ask this because there is a police uniform for those two models)

gATXSNG.png

If you are replying to something I have posted, you may wish to quote me for faster response times.
My personal inbox is not the support forum. I don't mind helping  you with your issues, but you are responsible for your research.  I am not a page in a manual, Google, or the forum search function - look through all three before asking.
A link to a handy how-to guide for getting useful solutions to your problems, and useful answers to your questions. A lot of it may seem irrelevant, but it outlines some great practices to use when seeking answers or solutions.

What was it the State Trooper in GTA 4 said? "Wanna know why so many people fall down the stairs..."

I think it was 'Wanna know why so many people fall down the stairs in my precinct'

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.0f9745931d72712d1eea69596ea975fd.jpg

Class 317 pictured at Stratford in 1998, bound for Ilford EMU Depot in Ex-Network South East livery.

I live in the UK. This means I will respond the most from 3-11pm BST/GMT. Do not contact for support here or through Discord.
Discord: generic train man#7633 --------------- Youtube: The Starmix

Literally something I've been wanting to be implemented into the LSPDFR mod. Thank you so much for everything you guys are doing. I really appreciate it and I can't wait.

Will 0.3 work on the newest version of GTA 5, cause I didn't backup my game before the update so now I can't play until the next version comes out.

What?

You just have to download the latest rage hook and you can play.