Prophet

Check out ELS for V!

10 minutes ago, PoliceWomen said:

ah ok ..

And I can not find that anywhere

Not right now. You probably will in the future tho

Please do not message me for support or if we have not already established a line of communication. Any Personal Messages containing support questions will be ignored and deleted.

Join the LCPDFR.com community run server - https://discord.gg/UyQNtH2

OH MY GOD GUYS IT'S OUT HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD 

polite cough I'm quite excited that ELS V has finally released. Very nice indeed. Yes. 

Ah'm orderin' you to STAHP!

7 hours ago, PoliceWomen said:

Hello albo my lights do not go like yours from the viedio how did you manage that?

Go to your settings and set shader quality + Post FX and  texture quality on high or above high. I do not know with one of those are the right one but this worked for me :)

"When I say you suck, I mean you really suck."

I put a comment on the ELS download page, but it got drowned out, so I'll put it here.  It seems that the key which unlocks ELS control (Print screen), which my keyboard uses to toggle it's lights on and off, is unchangeable in the .ini? The reason it's locked when I am in game is I hit SCR LK to light up my keyboard at the start, which reflects in-game.

Edited by Slushy
Typo

We don't know why too. Please don't use this thread for technical support purposes (my game crashed,  plz help kind of subject.)

Go to the official ELS V download page and post in the comment section, or in the support forum section,  where you will receive appropriate assistance.  Post your ELS log there and hopefully someone will have answers for you.  Thanks. 

Edited by GravelRoadCop

Because it's released and (I believe) pinned in the scripts category.

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.0f9745931d72712d1eea69596ea975fd.jpg

Class 317 pictured at Stratford in 1998, bound for Ilford EMU Depot in Ex-Network South East livery.

I live in the UK. This means I will respond the most from 3-11pm BST/GMT. Do not contact for support here or through Discord.
Discord: generic train man#7633 --------------- Youtube: The Starmix

1 hour ago, Starmix said:

Because it's released and (I believe) pinned in the scripts category.

I believe he means any news on ELS updating, could be wrong.

On 11/4/2017 at 7:43 PM, Pumpk1in said:

The mod is dead ? :sad:

No updates since the release, any hope for ELS ?

what's there to change?

If you don't read my readme files don't inbox me asking for help

2 hours ago, Macgregor said:

what's there to change?

Literally any kind of config file for customizing buttons when using controllers. I don't need every feature mapped to every button.

OUhmrRD.jpg

Steam/PSN: MikoFiticus, Origin: Admira1Snackbarr. Feel free to add me, I play lots of games!

Check out my YouTube! My Twitter!

I echo sentiments that we would appreciate an update to ELS V. It's great, but it's not perfect yet. It's still missing a few things.

Also, this is off-topic slightly and if a mod asks me to edit it out, that's fine. But technically it is related to ELS V. Does anyone know what happened to Bxbugs? Profile says "inactive". Did they leave the GTA Modding scene? If so, that's a shame. I'll miss their work.

Ah'm orderin' you to STAHP!

11 hours ago, Macgregor said:

what's there to change?

• More optimization, it's a job that never ends in modding
  • More audio files (be able to use fbi, ambulance and others slots)
  • More siren settings to replicate some patterns we can't actually
  • Better coronas ?
  • Anything other people said before
Edited by Pumpk1in