Prophet

Check out ELS for V!

4 hours ago, BIGDAD30 said:

I have watched the videos and love what I have seen, but I have noticed a few things and can't help but to ask, will els be controlling the spotlight? I watched the video where bugs showed off his cvpi and it looked to me as if it might control the spotlights as well. If so that would so be epic... 

Edited by RedBullGermany

47 minutes ago, Winston1234 said:

Whens that gonna be?

keep calm buddy ;) there is a flashing light at the end of the tunnel :P

Edited by ghost128

i cant wait freaken excited for it i think the CHP will be nice for ELS they have traffic adviser and steady burn lights mostly red ones ive been using gta iv ELS to calm my nerves lol 

4 hours ago, AgentCapkun said:

What a helpful reply

Don't get snarky. This mod will be done when it is done. There is a bunch of really extensive testing going on. GTAIV wasn't stable, and added with ELSIV, it didn't make things any better. Caine and his testing team are making sure that we will get ELSV at the best it can possibly be. Meaning that the harder they work, the more stable and enjoyable the mod will be.

That's why they don't set up release dates. We just don't know when it will be released. There's no point in setting a release date and getting people hopes up just to push it back every time. I'm astounded at the lack of patience and appreciation for these guys that are putting into these mods. People are getting pissed off because they don't have a mod right this second. Learn some patience. Rome wasn't built in a day...or should I say ELS.

Edited by MikoFiticus
fixed a little grammar error

OUhmrRD.jpg

Steam/PSN: MikoFiticus, Origin: Admira1Snackbarr. Feel free to add me, I play lots of games!

Check out my YouTube! My Twitter!

54 minutes ago, MikoFiticus said:

-snip-

Absolutely agree. 

These guys are developing this mod for free. While it's hard to wait (I know, I'm really excited for some accurate ELS too) ultimately the developers are trying to get this mod in perfect, or near perfect condition before release so it doesn't crash every 5 seconds like it did in GTA IV

Please be patient everyone, no point in getting worked up over a free mod.

1 hour ago, Slushy said:

Does anyone know that when this mod gets released will the initial release be an alpha?

I have the feeling that at the point ELS V releases it'll be at an almost complete state with little bugs and most of the features already implemented, but that's just a guess.

Ah'm orderin' you to STAHP!

19 hours ago, MikoFiticus said:

Don't get snarky. This mod will be done when it is done. There is a bunch of really extensive testing going on. GTAIV wasn't stable, and added with ELSIV, it didn't make things any better. Caine and his testing team are making sure that we will get ELSV at the best it can possibly be. Meaning that the harder they work, the more stable and enjoyable the mod will be.

That's why they don't set up release dates. We just don't know when it will be released. There's no point in setting a release date and getting people hopes up just to push it back every time. I'm astounded at the lack of patience and appreciation for these guys that are putting into these mods. People are getting pissed off because they don't have a mod right this second. Learn some patience. Rome wasn't built in a day...or should I say ELS.

dude i know i was just lolling about the guy who asked and gets replied by 'when it's done' im not the guy who asks for release dates i know that els v is gonna take a long time to perfection.

21 hours ago, AgentCapkun said:

dude i know i was just lolling about the guy who asked and gets replied by 'when it's done' im not the guy who asks for release dates i know that els v is gonna take a long time to perfection.

Well that's the answer, it has been asked so many times on here. It's released when it's done. that's all. 

Two sirens at the same time or its just me? Its shows us how much time and effort its been put into this love how the traffic moves out the way uniformly with the air horn and sirens very detailed. LSPDFR is LSPDFR its great but this is just like installing a blower in your ride much better lol thanks for keeping us up to date on ELS i like how every show case you show something new cant wait for this to be released going to be great for CHP vehicles traffic advisers and steady burns.:thumbsup: