Nayte

LSPDFR not available on cracked versions ?

So we know that LSPDFR will use the Rage Plugin Hook, according to that logo shown on http://www.lcpdfr.com/lspdfr/ . I have two PCs at home, one with a cracked version of GTA V and one with a legit version I use to play Online. But on the cracked version, the Rate Plugin Hook's launcher does not work because it says that GTA V's launcher is requiring action (in the 3DM crack the launcher is always asking you to log in but it crashes if you do). So actually you can't have the Rage Plugin Hook to work without having a legit version, and that means that LSPDFR will probably not work with a cracked version of the game. I know that back in LCPDFR days there were not support provided to GTA IV crack-owners but this time the mod will just not work. I think this is ridiculous to prevent guys who decided not to pay 60 $ for playing w/ 6 years-old kids in Multiplayer from playing LSPDFR. Really.

We're not the developers of the RageHook. You should complain to the ones who develop RageHook. And to be honest, it's not his, or our, problem that you feel the need to resort to piracy. 

"Don't quote me on that" - ineseri

It's funny how quick "piracy" and "not supporting" came out even when OP mentions having purchased the game in the first place.

Actually he also mentioned that he has another copy that ISN'T legit. I agree with MichaelV and Ineseri.

"Cracked" does not mean "pirated". Any legitimate game can be cracked for various reasons (bypassing annoying CD or online checks, allowing modifications, allowing offline play). It a disappointing knee-jerk reaction that "cracked = pirated". Making a copy of your game files is "prating" under this definition, same with distributing modified game files.

"Cracked" does not mean "pirated". Any legitimate game can be cracked for various reasons (bypassing annoying CD or online checks, allowing modifications, allowing offline play). It a disappointing knee-jerk reaction that "cracked = pirated". Making a copy of your game files is "prating" under this definition, same with distributing modified game files.

You're breaking the Rockstar Games EULA by cracking your game, and doing so isn't needed  to play LSPDFR or use the RageHook. The reason why it isn't is supported is because we develop the game on normal versions of the game, not modifed in any way. 

You're breaking the Rockstar Games EULA by cracking your game

You also do so by modifying the software in any way, no matter how big or small.

Still, if folks don't want to support users who do so in certain ways, it's your decision. Just don't use stupid reasons to explain it.

Edited by The Loot

Still, if folks don't want to support users who do so in certain ways, it's your decision. Just don't use stupid reasons to explain it.

The reason is, as I said, "The reason why it isn't is supported is because we develop the game on normal versions of the game, not modifed in any way." There's also what Michael said; We want to support the future development of GTA V and show goodwill towards Rockstar Games. 

I think in the future will be released lspdfr for gta 5 (pirate/cracked version) we need just wait for it :D

You're wrong - We will never release LSPDFR for cracked versions, simply because we aren't developing it for that version. We're developing it on a legal copy of the game. 

I mean, if anyone wants any reason as to why the Rage Plugin Hook won't be available on the cracked versions, it's worth looking at the feedback we (and the Rage Plugin Hook) people get for refusing to support them:

2015-06-28_20-01-10.png2015-06-28_20-01-32.png I mean, do people actually think that shouting "fuck you" at the modders is going to make them change their mind? If anything, it solidifies their opinions about people that pirate games.

I would not expect a version without piracy protection being released anytime soon.

And all I can think about:

No seriously. To all those people that complain they dont have enough money. Go mow some lawns, deliver newspapers, get a freaking job. 60$ is one maybe two days worth of work. If you can't afford it you should really really consider getting your lazy ass up from the couch and go look for a job.

Due to the graphic nature of this post, reader discretion is advised.
lspdfrsig2njsuy.jpg

well i have legal version of all gta. exept 5.. if i will buy the game will play with mods about 2 weeks and i will get bored.. -.- so what is the point  spend 60 dollars? i will better buy and cs go skins xD well sad if this mod will not be released for pirate version ;) better i will wait 2018 for gta 6 then i will buy it. becouse r* said they have many ideas for the gta 6 :33 also ineseri maybe impossible somehow convert files to script hook or lua ?

thanks

and Cyan I not telling like thouse idiots "ohh rage team fu.... and so on" i can tell the rage and all team's do a great job maybe they are right about not realising pirate version of lcpd-fr becouse R* i remember was wount release a pc version. sorry for bad english but i think you understand me :D

Posts merged -- Staff

You're wrong - We will never release LSPDFR for cracked versions, simply because we aren't developing it for that version. We're developing it on a legal copy of the game. 

you are correct you guys might not ever make a cracked version. But that doesnt mean someone else wont make a crack for your plugin. The way i see it its your software u can do what you want. I mean yeah it sucks i wont be able to play LSPDFR since i have the cracked version but i understand where you are coming from. I got gta 5 midnight release for ps3. Then bought it for ps4 and plays 5 hours of it since i completed story on ps3 already. The ONLY reason i want gta 5 for PC is to mod. So thats $120 + tax R* has gotten from me. I think that's enough money. I know not everyone is like me but more than enough are. I just made this acct to talk to you like an adult since you are right all you get is fuck you and youre an asshole from 12 year olds.i hope maybe one day u guys change your mind.. Or someone figures a way to get around. And just a thought. Maybe make it to where if a cracked version is detected they have to donate minimun a dollar are so. I refuse to debate or fight over the internet so replying most likely wont get a response. Have good day

Same searching like 3 days a way to run lcpdfr without legal version still nothing.:( I think its time get back to gta 4 LOL :D

you are correct you guys might not ever make a cracked version. But that doesnt mean someone else wont make a crack for your plugin. The way i see it its your software u can do what you want. I mean yeah it sucks i wont be able to play LSPDFR since i have the cracked version but i understand where you are coming from. I got gta 5 midnight release for ps3. Then bought it for ps4 and plays 5 hours of it since i completed story on ps3 already. The ONLY reason i want gta 5 for PC is to mod. So thats $120 + tax R* has gotten from me. I think that's enough money. I know not everyone is like me but more than enough are. I just made this acct to talk to you like an adult since you are right all you get is fuck you and youre an asshole from 12 year olds.i hope maybe one day u guys change your mind.. Or someone figures a way to get around. And just a thought. Maybe make it to where if a cracked version is detected they have to donate minimun a dollar are so. I refuse to debate or fight over the internet so replying most likely wont get a response. Have good day

You say that like someone forced you to buy the game that many times. No one did that, only you are to blame there. I bought the game for Xbox 360 and then for PC, buying it for the next-gen consoles and for PC is a bit overkill in my opinion, but that is the road you set out on. 

Oh my GOD !

I was changing my skins for GTAV I was scammed, so I decided to download cracked version.

I was downloading it 3 days, just to play LSPDFR. Mod isn't working and now I'm seeing this.

FML.

Should have bought it :thumbsup:

EDIT: Oh and btw all the other excuses ("I bought it on PS3 and dont wanna pay again") - well guess what. Porting a game costs money aswell. I bought GTA V for Xbox360 and PC too. 

Edited by Break

Due to the graphic nature of this post, reader discretion is advised.
lspdfrsig2njsuy.jpg

my answer was deleted or dafuq ? racism ? I said it once and I'll say it again , FUCKING AFRICA-Tunisia to be precise- ! the resume of my comment is : We get paid 3 times less than EU and USA people , and the price of gta V is 3 times higher than it's original one in EU and USA , feel us .. anyways .. screw my other comment , I really like what you guys have been doing , great job in this mod , and , u blaming all of us for something a couple of idiots said (such as F-U and stuff ..) is like blaming 1.5 billion muslim for something a couple of terrorists did .. I mean c'mon , it's not fair is it ? these couple of DB attacked you and u blame everyone using a cracked version ? We don't have international credit cards in my country , which means no paypal or anything like that , which means we can't purchase anything online .. like srsly feel us !

Again , good job , ur mod is great , I watched some videos on youtube , it is awesome ! Keep it up people :) #feelusplz

my answer was deleted or dafuq ? racism ? 

It's not our problem. It's the RAGEHOOK that doesn't work on cracked copies. You'll have to ask the developers of THE RAGEHOOK

Your answer was deleted because it is irrelevant - It is sadly not our problem. Calling anyone a racist for hiding a post is despicable behaviour. 

I got gta 5 midnight release for ps3. Then bought it for ps4 and plays 5 hours of it since i completed story on ps3 already. The ONLY reason i want gta 5 for PC is to mod. So thats $120 + tax R* has gotten from me. I think that's enough money. 

That is the stupidest reasoning i have heard in my life! look i bought it for my Xbox 360 ,ps3 (only to be able to play with thoose that didn´t have an xbox 360) and now the pc i don´t give two shits if you have spent 120 dollars pirating a game is wrong in every way and reasoning it by saying "i have spent $120+ tax R* has gotten from me." that doesn´t change the fact that what you did was wrong and heck no you shouldn´t be allowed to play with any mods at all. 

I own a cracked version for testing purposes, I want to trial some of the feature before i spend $120. I have a fairly low end system so I want to ensure that it would be able to handle everything. LSPDFR is the main thing I'm going to playing. There are many reasons to use a cracked version other than not wanting to pay. I really hope The RageHook devs reconsider, better they do it than someone else modifying their files which we all know will eventually happen anyway. 

Personally I find such games to be overpriced (which is the main reason I'm always research before buying), It's a good game but defiantly not worth that kind of money. I believe both the Corporate World and the Pirating world is in the wrong. Both are Greedy, Just as immoral as each other. Don't go pretending like one is more in the wrong than the other.