LCPDFR.com downloads may be slow, as we've had to redirect them from our CDN due to a provider fault. We hope to get them back to full speed as soon as possible.
TheF3nt0n

Adding a new emergency vehicle is possible now.

We need another Motor cycle for LSPD with Black & White Helmet & Motor Officer. I converted my LSPD Bike to a SAHP Bike.

Bummer that LSPDFR probably won't take these new vehicles into account when choosing spawns. At least they can be added to what the game chooses normally, though there are several other files that need changing. The group files used in mods such as Back on the Beat need to have the new models added so they'll spawn along with the original cars, but offhand I don't know all the files.

We need another Motor cycle for LSPD with Black & White Helmet & Motor Officer. I converted my LSPD Bike to a SAHP Bike.

Well, following the tutorial and adding the LSPD bike the game includes as a separate one should work nicely.

Yeah, It is possible to have both SAHP and LSPD police bikes on the game, I am just taking the textures from vanilla files then adding it because I am already have SAHP bike too, I will try my best to add new Ambulance and Fire Truck on the game.

Edited by TheF3nt0n
typo.

What file changes policeb main texture?

It is located at vehshare.ytd, All of LSPD vehicles using these textures.

And yes, I am managed to add a fire truck with working water cannon and siren lights, No need for extra script to do so.

c6UwRFC.jpg

Moderator, Please move this topic to Tutorials & Questions, please.

This texture system is so stupid. I want a black police bike and it doesn't change. I made the police_new1.dds alll black and nothing changed. I miss GTA IV's texturing, simple and sweet.

GTA IV's texturing used the exact same system. You could not make a police car black using the texture alone. That's because colors were in the carcols file. What you're mixing up is how *modded* cars did textures (which was incredibly inefficient and system-intensive, but very flexible) with how Rockstar did textures (which only used textures where needed, meaning textures were reserved for visual *elements*, with things like the color of the car handled through a dedicated system that didn't require a huge picture).

Ok but here is the thing, if I wanted to make one car blue, and another green, and another pink, I could do that, with the vehshare file, while efficient, is very limited. It's a great system for R* when developing the game I will agree with you, but for modders, it isn't. Unless there is a way I could do that and I just am missing something.

"I love you all, and that's why we don't get caught doing naughty things!" - GTA V Heist Dude.

Also, this seems more like a modding tutorial. Thread moved.

@TheF3nt0n: I found that this wasn't quite enough, because the interior stayed untextured. To fix it, you need to tell V to use the vehshare textures. To do that, look at the bottom of vehicles.meta, for things that look like

<Item>
      <parent>vehicles_poltax_interior</parent>
      <child>police3</child>
    </Item>
Copy the entry for the vehicle you're putting in (in my case I'm adding a second Interceptor, so I copied that), and change <child> to your model name, like so:
<Item>
      <parent>vehicles_poltax_interior</parent>
      <child>sahp3</child>
    </Item>
Edited by cp702

I followed your steps and added a new car to the game, Im playing the LSPD:FR with the RAGE PluginHook, I added a new sheriff car with the name sheriff3 but ingame when I press F4 to open the RAGE console and type "SPAWN SHERIFF..." the new car didnt appears, only I can spawn the SHERIFF and SHERIFF2 vehicles :S