gangrenn

[WIP] Rescue Mod V (FD, EMS, LifeGuard)

YES!!! OMG THANK YOU ganggrenn for updating this!!!!!!!!!

READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE MODS..THEY'RE CALLED READMEs   AKA read me for a reason

lspdfr plugin or GTA V crashed? find your Rage log in your gta folder, usually found after ragepluginhook.exe and open it, hit Ctrl a, open pastebin.com, select new paste, hit Ctrl v, get the link after you pasted it and supply that with your issue in the specific mod topic, it helps the developer diagnose the problem you may have.

Is it possible that you could earn money per hour when using this? That'd be awesome. Money could be customizable so people could earn however much they want.

I added a new feature for the upcoming version of Rescue mod V 0.3d: which allow you to drag a body, I also added a new callout for the life guard: drowning swimmer. No release date yet.

large.vlcsnap-2016-03-20-21h36m27s593.pn

15 hours ago, gangrenn said:

I added a new feature for the upcoming version of Rescue mod V 0.3d: which allow you to drag a body, I also added a new callout for the life guard: drowning swimmer. No release date yet.

Glad to see this mod is still being developed :D

23 hours ago, fireboy6117 said:

nice to see that the mod is still being worked on

On 3/22/2016 at 2:34 AM, Slushy said:

Glad to see this mod is still being developed :D

same here.. and I hope you update the website for this version so we arent downloading the GTA IV version for GTA V.... I cant wait for this!!!!  

READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE MODS..THEY'RE CALLED READMEs   AKA read me for a reason

lspdfr plugin or GTA V crashed? find your Rage log in your gta folder, usually found after ragepluginhook.exe and open it, hit Ctrl a, open pastebin.com, select new paste, hit Ctrl v, get the link after you pasted it and supply that with your issue in the specific mod topic, it helps the developer diagnose the problem you may have.

The problem I have in the mod is I can load the mod, pick the station, pick the engine and receive a call out BUT once I get on scene, I can pull up the menu but can not go up or down on the menu or even select an option. The only things I can do are:

hot key to revive a person

open the menu

close the mod

hide the fallout information window

Is there a fix to this problem? I have looked all over this thread and couldn't find a fix like this. I'm running Windows 10 with Windows 8 compatibility to make GTA v (and RAGE) run smoother. 

which version of the mod?
which version of GTA?
and which version of scripthook.net? (thats what it ran on before)

if any version you have that is old like a or b, its probably bugging out because it hasnt been updated for new versions on scripthook.net and GTA V

I hope this is still in production

Question to @gangrenn: can you make cpr script separately from Rescue mod? Cause it will be really good for LSPDFR mod when you accidentally hit pedestrian and killed him, and you trying to revive him. And a second question: can you make voice notifications toggleable? I have russian-languaged Win10 and sometimes im being really bored of " pli-e-ase stand b-y-u-o-i".
P.S. I know about "Simple CPR" script but he have serious bug - lowering FPS from 90 to 15-20 after half-a-hour playing it.

Edited by LtR3c0n

On 4/22/2016 at 3:08 PM, LtR3c0n said:

Question to @gangrenn: can you make cpr script separately from Rescue mod? 

try JediJoshs real paramedic.. his mod actually revives the people...

@gangrenn are you still working on things???

Just to let everyone know. It still works on todays most up to date scripts.

I wasnt able to play for the past day or so. I installed everything correctly and still could not get F6 to work. I even did the write and modify access allow, even though Im on windows 8, not 10. But I believe I may have found a fix for a few people. Instead of copying the scripts folder itself. Make your own, then just paste the two files for RescueMod in there. I only got it to work after downloading another fire mod, that did not come with a scripts folder, so I created my own. While playing that mod I bumped F6 and then everything for this mod loaded. I removed the other fire mod and have been playing this one for the past two hours. So its possible its just the folder itself blocking access for the scripts to run.

If this mod is still going, you could use the ticket animation from lspdfr to be simulating getting patient information. There has got to be some different animations for something like giving iv's (some kind of arm grab) or assisting with a breathing treatment (the drugalyzer or like a cigarette animation).