Then complain about your government buying U.S. stuff, don't complain about paying taxes on a U.S. program (that you don't pay taxes on) that hasn't even made it to your country yet.

But Canada has played a big part in funding the F-35 so its not just the U.S its many other countries. Including the UK. You seem to be blind if you haven't seen the F-35's prototypes with the flags of countries painted on the side meaning those countries contributed millions for the F-35.

Edited by Takao

But Canada has played a big part in funding the F-35 so its not just the U.S its many other countries. Including the UK. You seem to be blind if you haven't seen the F-35's prototypes with the flags of countries painted on the side meaning those countries contributed millions for the F-35.

Like I said in my first post, most of the users here aren't even old enough to pay taxes so when you start paying taxes then you can start complaining about where your tax money goes.

Everyone bitches about tax dollars and money wasted or mis-used till our national security is at risk. Then maybe then people will understand why things like this is just another plus for america. We are the strongest in the world for a reason, me personally would like it to stay that way. But that's just me. yes i pay taxes and i see no issue with this one bit. that is all.

Everyone bitches about tax dollars and money wasted or mis-used till our national security is at risk. Then maybe then people will understand why things like this is just another plus for america. We are the strongest in the world for a reason, me personally would like it to stay that way. But that's just me. yes i pay taxes and i see no issue with this one bit. that is all.

You do realize there was a time when the USSR was more powerful than the West right

Like I said in my first post, most of the users here aren't even old enough to pay taxes so when you start paying taxes then you can start complaining about where your tax money goes.

but i do pay my taxes

You do realize there was a time when the USSR was more powerful than the West right

but i do pay my taxes

you do realize what you just said? right? "was" as in past tense?

The US is the most powerful in the world, id like to keep it that way. And yes i pay my taxes.  

That is a questionable statement. What evidence do you have to support that?

I'm not going to get into the statement you made about the war being criminal, that is too long of a conversation. Being in the military myself I can say that you would be surprised about the amount of old equipment we use. Most of the aircraft in the Air Forces' inventory is well over 30 years old.

If you want to debate about the war on terror, there is already a topic on that, you're more than welcome to debate on that, i would love to hear your thoughts on that. Also even though i don't pay taxes yet, I'am still able to form a well balanced opinion on the subject. 

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Edited by Chester199

"Micheal, Micheal Micheal, what would you do without me?"

- Trevor Phillips. 

That is a questionable statement. What evidence do you have to support that?

http://www.shockpedia.com/29-most-powerful-armies-in-the-world/

there is one...i can go on if you would like...

LOL my bad i cant find anything saying the soviet union was at anytime more powerful than the us. i thought u were the creator of the thread and was saying what i said was questionable my bad

Edited by SKi