RudyOLB

Traffic Flow doesn't refresh cars

Hello I have a problem with Traffic Flow V5 R2, it doesn't refresh cars after some time. I think it can be because I have a message in Graphics option "Warning: Your graphics settings are near,or exceed,the suggested resource limits for your system." I added in launch options -nomemrestrict -norestrictions and I can change the settings but the message stayed. After closing GTA I'm getting out of memory message.

My specs:

i7-4820K 3.7GHz

16GB of RAM

GTX 970 4GB

Windows 7 x64

The message you get in the options menu after creating/editing the commandline.txt/launch options is normal. As for the error when quitting GTA IV, that's ignorable if you have LCPDFR installed, last I time I heard.

GTA IV is just a lousy port, so you should take everything it says with a grain of salt. Or more like a whole jar. If the game runs fine, it's fine.

Thank you.

So I'm just left with Traffic Flow V5 R2 problem, that it isn't refreshing cars. After some time I have just taxis all around.

The Taxi Bug is a known issue with GTA IV for some people. You could try this mod: http://www.gta4-mods.com/script/trafficload-f9780

It may or may not solve the taxi bug, but it's worth a try. as for Traffic Flow not refreshing cars, could you be more detailed about the "Refreshing cars" bit?