Lee10

Little kid destroys dollar store

I'm honestly not even sure what to say about this, other than this kid obviously has no home training whatsoever and where are the parents!?

"Micheal, Micheal Micheal, what would you do without me?"

- Trevor Phillips. 

Well not only is this video the prime reason I will NEVER have kids, what's up with that guy recording, his English is terrible.

He from da hood. :sweat:

Edited by MarcyRoars

It may not be that "he has no home training whatsoever", but maybe he has mental problems. My mother is a teacher and she has a student who throws tantrums like that, who AFIAK has a number of mental issues.

Edited by CrossFire

Many people are saying "This is the reason I don't want kids", that's pretty stupid. It's the bad parenting that results in this, not the child. So you're kinda saying that if you did have a child, you'd be a failure of a parent.

Of course however, this is the rare chance the child has perhaps a mental problem or other type of illness, but even that can be down to the parenting.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/PvKEkIM.gif[/img]

Nothing wrong with having kids.You just need to train them to respect people and property or they will just grow up to be little s&*thead`s.This kid looks like he is well over to for a good ass beating and 3 hours on a hard chair.Where are the parents.

CopFlashingLights.gif 

Dell XPS 8300   OS: Win 10 64 bit

Intel Core i7 -2600 3.70GHz   10GB Ram

NVIDIA GeForce 1050 GTX

Many people are saying "This is the reason I don't want kids", that's pretty stupid. It's the bad parenting that results in this, not the child. So you're kinda saying that if you did have a child, you'd be a failure of a parent.

Of course however, this is the rare chance the child has perhaps a mental problem or other type of illness, but even that can be down to the parenting.

I don't think I'd be a very good parent anyway. I've got absolutely nothing with kids. I don't feel "aww" for them, or find them cute, unlike most girls and women. Especially my age.

First, agree with the post about this being the reason for not having kids. It's a stupid reason. You're pretty much saying "all kids behave like animals, and I'd never want to have to deal with that." 

Secondly, I feel that this is staged in some way. Employees would stop him, especially going back into receiving.

First, agree with the post about this being the reason for not having kids. It's a stupid reason. You're pretty much saying "all kids behave like animals, and I'd never want to have to deal with that."

Secondly, I feel that this is staged in some way. Employees would stop him, especially going back into receiving.

No I don't think this was staged, a guy did stop the kid at the end of the video. I would also like to add that I do still blame the parents and the employees, but I still don't want kids, you have to remember, there have been some really evil kids in history, many of them which lied no fault to the parents. Just saying

Edited by Chester199

"Micheal, Micheal Micheal, what would you do without me?"

- Trevor Phillips. 

Well, you know how it goes. If the employees put a finger on him there will be a lawsuit even if they are just protecting the store from further damage. Fortunately, that one guys stepped in at the end.

And none of you are thinking,"maybe it's just a poor desperate kid who may have a problem with him" The police should have shown up and talked to his parents, maybe hes being raised wrong and the state could help him while he's still a minor. And not only as a kid but even today for me, I wouldn't love it if either some random guy and his friend came over to me, started recording me, and insulting me. If I was in that store I would stay away from that kid, but I would want someone to at least try talking some sense into him.

Well on the bright side it's easy to count the damage done $1 + $1 + $1 + $1, well you get the idea. But on a more serious note, what in the world have kids came to, If I did this I'd have the shopkeeper beating me. Furthermore I can't get over how casual the kid was. No screaming no crying just walking around pulling things of shelves. Forget teaching kids maths they need to be taught respect first.  

So apparently there were no parents with him and no employees tried to stop him from wrecking their store. Brilliant work everyone, simply brilliant.

LOLOLOLOLOL

It takes a particularly intelligent person to hold a civilized political discussion with someone on the opposite side. 

I bet you that kid doesn't have a good father figure around. About 85% of the people i've arrested didn't have a father or he left. And the mother either didn't care or was too soft. He will probably end up in jail just like the rest of them.

Edited by ASTK9