Lee10

Little kid destroys dollar store

I know that I could possibly get arrested for doing this in real life, but I would fucking punch that kid in the damn throat if he threw something at me...

Oh, one thing I just had to add about kids (especially the younger ones) is how everything magically becomes sticky and ew-looking when they touch it.

Mega pro tip: Never let your 6 year old nephew near your Xbox controllers. He managed to make a mess out of both of them, and chew off the coating of the thumb sticks. Don't ask why.

No way I'm letting him near my new Xbox One controller, no sir. Nobody's touching that.

Oh, one thing I just had to add about kids (especially the younger ones) is how everything magically becomes sticky and ew-looking when they touch it.

Mega pro tip: Never let your 6 year old nephew near your Xbox controllers. He managed to make a mess out of both of them, and chew off the coating of the thumb sticks. Don't ask why.

No way I'm letting him near my new Xbox One controller, no sir. Nobody's touching that.

Not only small kids vandalizes controllers, at our school (Grade 7-9, 13-16 year old kids) we have a kind of place to hang out in the breaks and after school, where we have 3 Xboxes.

I sure can tell you that each and every controller is damaged in one way or another. Some even don't have the the thumb sticks left. Quite hard to play with just a, like bump-ish thing instead of a stick.

"In a man to man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine."

-Erwin Rommel

A critical component of all these scenes of kids running wild like little Vikings is that they have no discipline, or respect for their parents. Twenty- thirty years ago, smacking or slapping kids if they misbehaved was widely practiced, and by and large kids of my generation learned to never f*ck around in public and to earn whatever we got. What with all this 'its cruel' and 'let them express themselves as kids' BS floating around, I always hate to see the inevitable self-entitled brats crying because their mom won't buy them GTA (what the hell are they doing playing it at that age anyway?) or yelling at people in Mcdonalds because they cut his toast into squares and not triangles. My outlook is that parents need to start acting like parents again and stop expecting the state to nanny their children.

Well keep in mind its a dollar store so the employees are probably getting paid minimum wage and hate their life as it is so they probably didnt mind much when the kid starting trashing the place. But i think someone should have intervened, but it could be that the way our society is today they were afraid they would get arrested or sued for touching or restraining the kid. 

But it appears this kid has some issues besides a lack of parenting. 

I work in a dollar store, and sometimes there's only one of us working at a time.