Sam

LCPDFR 1.0d Megathread

Is it REALLY the car mods that's causing this? Even if it's only one, a well made one by someone loved by the community? Because that would truly suck.

It is, unfortunately, the car mods that cause it. And your system. Modded GTA likes some systems more than others. It loves mine one minute and then crashes it the next :(

tyjf.gif76561198040985180.pngPlease like the post if it helped (or didn't) :)

It is, unfortunately, the car mods that cause it. And your system. Modded GTA likes some systems more than others. It loves mine one minute and then crashes it the next :(

Like a bipolar, moodshifty girlfriend, amirite? :tongue:

It's true this has to be a god damn miracle.

I can now play the game even longer :D This version is way more stable. Not sure how you guys done it ;)

[Intel Core i5 4460 3.4Ghz OC, MSI Nvidia GTX 970 Tiger ED 2X Armor 2GB OC, 8GB 1866Mhz HyperX Fury, Windows 10 64 bit]

ezgif.com-resize (1).gif

Update runs very well, excellent job as usual.  Most stable version I've had yet, as I've not yet crashed once at this point.  Remarkable work fella's!!

Just out of curiosity; why don't the dev's just borrower the ambulance code from Abraxas PH so the ambulance doesn't hit everything in site, usually killing people in the process and then leaves without taking any bodies...kinda sucks!  The ambulance in PH Helper works beautifully; they pull up fine without the usual destruction and mayhem and they actually stop in the street (not sidewalk) without killing anybody, the tech jumps out, treats the victim...usually takes the victim to the ambulance and leaves for the hospital.  

Just a thought...thanks again guys!

DrDetroit

Please don't hold it against those ambulance drivers. They're the most dedicated paramedics I have ever seen! Sacrificing 20 lives, lampposts and traffic lights just to save one person! How brave.

i THINK YOU GUYS GOT THIS ONE BIG TIME WITH THE AUTOSAVE FEATURE,    I LOVE IT   i HAD ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE A CRASH FEATURE THAT WOULD SPAWN YOU BACK TO THE GAME SO YOU COULD JUST CONTINUE  INSTEAD OF GOING THROUGH A 10 MINUTE PROCESS OF GETTING BACK WHERE YOU WERE iM THERE IN 20 SECONDS , AND i WRITE THIS IN CAPS LOCK BECAUSE I LOVE YOU MAN.   THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

can we please make a thread that says, "SMPA60 is caused by car mods"

it's honestly amazing that people haven't figured that one out yet

I also got SMPA60 errors without using any car mods, LCPDFR itself definitly can cause them.

I played 1.0d about 4 hours now, with and without ELS, and I didn't have one single crash (sessions mostly around 50-60 minutes). In older versions, I had lots of SMPA60 errors in the normal IV, these don't seem to happen anymore. In EFLC I still get texture loss, though.

I have a problem while I am in pursuit. There are no AI backup to help me and the request pursuit backup from the old version is not working. How can I call backup during pursuits?

For me I just drive away and press "alt+e" and that usually does the trick! (By the way, are you using an Xbox controller?)

It works. Now, Would this also apply towards joining pursuits? I had active world pursuit that I couldn't join into as the key to join was again the console drop down inducing "~" Tilde key...

I also find myself confidently stating that this is by far the MOST stable instance of LCPDFR that I have played. I have had some of the longest play times that I can even bother to think of For clarification however, I am running an absolute vanilla Copy of GTAIV with LCPDFR 1.0d.

My interest is piqued as to whether or not the vdH PoliceHelper's style of Additional Public Services: Mechanic Repair, Tow Truck, Ambulance Response (Including body pick-up, nix the coroner altogether so no extra vehicles are req.) could somehow be worked into this since Checking ID's, Issuing (Multiple) Citations and Running Person Info On-Scene rather than having to return to the patrol to run info has been perfected into the base LCPDFR abilities?  [i hope this makes sense. It's like 5 in the Morning and I haven't slept yet  :wacko: ]

First Sergeant Sean D. Hawksby - Supervisor, Security Solutions Division (SSD)
HitCorp International [HCI]
8028006410_411351c552.jpg
[HCI]-1SG.Hawksby

It works. Now, Would this also apply towards joining pursuits? I had active world pursuit that I couldn't join into as the key to join was again the console drop down inducing "~" Tilde key...

I also find myself confidently stating that this is by far the MOST stable instance of LCPDFR that I have played. I have had some of the longest play times that I can even bother to think of For clarification however, I am running an absolute vanilla Copy of GTAIV with LCPDFR 1.0d.

My interest is piqued as to whether or not the vdH PoliceHelper's style of Additional Public Services: Mechanic Repair, Tow Truck, Ambulance Response (Including body pick-up, nix the coroner altogether so no extra vehicles are req.) could somehow be worked into this since Checking ID's, Issuing (Multiple) Citations and Running Person Info On-Scene rather than having to return to the patrol to run info has been perfected into the base LCPDFR abilities?  [i hope this makes sense. It's like 5 in the Morning and I haven't slept yet  :wacko: ]

To join pursuits all you need to press 'e', and I think that the coroners unit and tow truck and other services should be put in the game. I think that that is a great idea because for some weird reason my game doesn't like PoliceHelper.

I also got SMPA60 errors without using any car mods, LCPDFR itself definitly can cause them.

I played 1.0d about 4 hours now, with and without ELS, and I didn't have one single crash (sessions mostly around 50-60 minutes). In older versions, I had lots of SMPA60 errors in the normal IV, these don't seem to happen anymore. In EFLC I still get texture loss, though.

Yeah I think I said somewhere else that the wig-wag headlights and taillights we added could possibly cause the SMPA60 errors, or perhaps the Taser, but it seems like they are definitely related more towards models than script errors.

"You tell me exactly what you want, and I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be."

Yeah I think I said somewhere else that the wig-wag headlights and taillights we added could possibly cause the SMPA60 errors, or perhaps the Taser, but it seems like they are definitely related more towards models than script errors.

I have no clue what caused them. In 1.0d, I haven't had a single one though, with older versions I couldn't play for more than 15 minutes usually. It's the typical issue with GTA IV errors, no matter whether it's SMPA60, SMPA30, RESC10 or RC20 - There're possible presumptions but nobody knows the actual cause. It seems like I'm lucky with my current installation as it works quite well.

As someone else said, FPS drops...I get about 20-30 FPS with LCPDFR enabled, and my normal 60 without it. turning stuff down doesn't seem to help but I guess it's the new features or something.

I have yet to see AI Traffic stops though, sounds pretty cool :P.  I just hope the partners are fixed soon.

Edited by Sonny236

I have a problem. upon loading my game with LCPDFR 1.0d installed the game then removes the ground, then proceeds to crash. I have uninstalled this mod and my game boots up perfectly fine with no errors. Any solutions? 

Edit: My game is now un-playable with your mod installed. 

Edited by Gunnernuke1325

The only problem I see on my end (only in MP) is that the civ drivers dont pull over and civs dont respond when I try to arrest them. It's like they ignore me. It only works single player. I dont remember if this was a problem in 1.0c or not. Other than that, I played this for like 4-5 hours with no crashes. Thanks!

As someone else said, FPS drops...I get about 20-30 FPS with LCPDFR enabled, and my normal 60 without it. turning stuff down doesn't seem to help but I guess it's the new features or something.

I have yet to see AI Traffic stops though, sounds pretty cool :P. I just hope the partners are fixed soon.

I've written about FPS drop, but now everything is OK because I've deleted some unnecessary for going on duty .NETs and .ASI

My computer is mid-end so normal is 30-34 FPS and with LCPDFR is 18-25.

I finally managed to get ELS v8.0 working with 1.0d, not really sure what the issue was but after a reinstall and a careful double check of the correct files being present it finally works without crashing or giving me the error message at the very start of the game recommending I restart LCPDFR. However, after installing Double Doppler's Essex British Police vehicle pack I'm now getting the so called 'Taxi Bug'. I understand this is because I may have too many high poly models in there, is there a workaround for this in 1.0d? After searching the forums it looks like installing 'Traffic-flow' fixes this but question is has anyone tried Traffic-Flow with 1.0d? I'd prefer to run as 'vanilla' a copy of LCPDFR as possible without resorting to more and more add-ons. I'd be happy with just ELS and a few of DD's UK police vehicles but this Taxi Bug is rather annoying.

Edited by Red44

I finally managed to get ELS v8.0 working with 1.0d, not really sure what the issue was but after a reinstall and a careful double check of the correct files being present it finally works without crashing or giving me the error message at the very start of the game recommending I restart LCPDFR. However, after installing Double Doppler's Essex British Police vehicle pack I'm now getting the so called 'Taxi Bug'. I understand this is because I may have too many high poly models in there, is there a workaround for this in 1.0d? After searching the forums it looks like installing 'Traffic-flow' fixes this but question is has anyone tried Traffic-Flow with 1.0d? I'd prefer to run as 'vanilla' a copy of LCPDFR as possible without resorting to more and more add-ons. I'd be happy with just ELS and a few of DD's UK police vehicles but this Taxi Bug is rather annoying.

I have 'Traffic-flow' and it works on 1.0d. Also, you wont see the same cars over and over again.

Well I fixed and the mod is running but now The game just goes into the drunken wobble and if I'm in my police car it starts moving and driving on its own  and really unplayable.....

Getting this warning spammed in the LCDPR error log

[WARNING - 1:49:16 PM] [CPedExtension] GetPedFromPool: Possible invalid/dummy handle: -6661855

I have 'Traffic-flow' and it works on 1.0d. Also, you wont see the same cars over and over again.

Thanks m8, awesome. I'll give Traffic-Flow a go now.  :thumbsup:

How do i get more then one partner?

Either aim at another police officer outside and press G, or re-enter the police station and get another one the same way you got the first.

"Work and ideas get stolen, then you keep moving on doing your thing."

Traffic Flow for some reason gives me about 5 seconds of lag when I start the game and go outside then I get a solid 60 fps.

I love the crash reset feature. Most of the times it even puts me back in the car I was driving! All I have to do is re-turn on the trainer and its like I never crashed. Great feature! I am loving 1.0d

Only gripe really is the partner follow in vehicle lol 

Mmh..... I don't understand the autosave! I enabled it in the settings. But when i end the game and launch it again, it doesn't took me to the place where i was before! Seems not to work for me. Did i anything wrong?