LCPDFR.com downloads may be slow, as we've had to redirect them from our CDN due to a provider fault. We hope to get them back to full speed as soon as possible.
Rich Sobilo

2 NYPD Cops Shot and Killed Eating Lunch

This is sad.

They shouldn't kill these cops that are innocent, instead they should track down the cops who killed the two males, and take them down instead.

Killing innocent police officers who are just doing their job protecting citizens isn't going to help.

They shouldn't kill these cops that are innocent, instead they should track down the cops who killed the two males, and take them down instead.

Wait. So you advocate the murder of officers that have been cleared, by a grand jury that has reviewed all relevant evidence in the case, of wrongdoing?  That's insane.  Please tell me that your information on the two cases you speak of isn't limited to the limited and usually biased mass media reporting that has occurred.

Wait. So you advocate the murder of officers that have been cleared, by a grand jury that has reviewed all relevant evidence in the case, of wrongdoing?  That's insane.  Please tell me that your information on the two cases you speak of isn't limited to the limited and usually biased mass media reporting that has occurred.

That "grandjury" was probably paid. Why did the police officer shoot that man? He had his hands up, he should've been discharged. 

And I do not have any more information and knowledge on these cases further than the media has reported and facts I have picked up on the internet. That is because I do not live in the United States, and I am not very interested in this case, so I didn't really do a lot of research.

This doesn't surprise me one bit, I served with a Lt in the Marines in Iraq and he went in the reserves and became a San Diego Cop and was killed in his car eating lunch by some little thug. And if a cop pulls a weapon on someone n uses it then of course BAM hate crime. Welcome to the new America

That "grandjury" was probably paid. Why did the police officer shoot that man? He had his hands up, he should've been discharged. 

And I do not have any more information and knowledge on these cases further than the media has reported and facts I have picked up on the internet. That is because I do not live in the United States, and I am not very interested in this case, so I didn't really do a lot of research.

I pretty sure they ruled out him having his hands up, I believe that was one of the only common things the majority of the witnesses saw. If you go for a cop's gun you pay the consequences.

YouTube:Black Jesus                                                   

You're willing to make a completely definitive statement that instantly calls for the firing/prosecution of the officer involved in the case, but have a very limited understanding of the facts of the case?  Does anyone else see something wrong there?

Let's just review some of the facts of the Ferguson case alone.  A notable portion of the witness testimony in the case was proven to be fabricated or otherwise inaccurate; the "hands up" notion has been greatly perpetuated by the media and yet it makes no logical sense.  Why was Brown's blood/organic material present inside of the police vehicle if he was not actively attacking the officer inside or otherwise trying to gain entry into the vehicle?  Why was Brown shot in the hand (a VERY unlikely hit) unless he was actively reaching for the gun?  Why would an officer with no disciplinary marks on his record shoot a robbery suspect that was allegedly surrendering on a crowded street in broad daylight with plenty of witnesses around?  Why were there witness testimonies that corroborated the officer's story? How did the officer get marks on his face and neck?

The case against Officer Wilson makes very little logical sense and is backed up by nothing but witness claims that contradict available pieces of evidence.  When we dig through much of the 'outrage' against cases such as this in particular, much of it based upon a limited grasp of the facts.  The decision of individuals to take absolute stances on issues that they know very little about is shortsighted and potentially dangerous for all involved.

Edited by FCV96

Your kidding me right? Do more research there buddy.

Michael Brown's federal autopsy literally proved that he charged the officer, and he never, not even once, had his hands up.

People like you, who obviously don't know jack shit about this case and try to prove people wrong, annoy the hell out of me. 

P.S. Sorry if I seem hostile, It's late here, and I'm tired of our police officers being disrespected. 

Your kidding me right? Do more research there buddy.

Michael Brown's federal autopsy literally proved that he charged the officer, and he never, not even once, had his hands up.

People like you, who obviously don't know jack shit about this case and try to prove people wrong, annoy the hell out of me. 

P.S. Sorry if I seem hostile, It's late here, and I'm tired of our police officers being disrespected. 

Yep. A lot of people just make up facts and hope others believe them. Facts and evidence don't seem to matter in my country anymore. It's all about what CNN and people on Facebook and Twitter flood your minds with

I just wonder what kind of a man does such a thing. Those cops were men with families and wives. All of this just for revenge. What's even more sad is that the gunman didn't even have such an extreme criminal record and killed himself after the murder. At least the two officers probably didn't see it coming and didn't have to look their killer in the eyes.

A real shame, all this violence.

This is sad.

Killing innocent police officers who are just doing their job protecting citizens isn't going to help.

Yea, and get arrested for first degree murder, or gunned down? Not a very bright thing to do. Well... criminals aren't very bright. Still doesn't "justify" the killing of two people, "bad cops" or not.

76561198097811776.png

"This represents imminent danger, for sure."

Found this... Very disturbing. When I hear in the news someone was killed, it doesn't really hit me..  but when you see images of the scene and hear the live calls on the radio, it hits me hard.  You can even hear some thug screaming at the cops, can hear some cheering and booing. This is really sad :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixs-ySsaSDQ

Edited by Exo 401

Found this... Very disturbing. When I hear in the news someone was killed, it doesn't really hit me..  but when you see images of the scene and hear the live calls on the radio, it hits me hard.  You can even hear some thug screaming at the cops, can hear some cheering and booing. This is really sad :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixs-ySsaSDQ

Damn. Never saw the video before. The cheering obviously came from people who support violence and believe in the "you take one of ours, we take two of yours" bullshit rule. They're all monsters.

Not to change the subject, but that quick motorcade was fascinating. Shows how quick the NYPD can be