Him1250

(WIP) Albuquerque Police Department Mega Pack V3 (LARGE IMAGES!)

So I've been hard at work recreating some of my hometown vehicles for like the 3rd time since I started making vehicles. I thought I'd share the progress here. Given that it is the Holiday season, I expect to release most of the vehicles seen here. There's no set vehicle list. Given that this is my hometown department, I'm just making whatever vehicles I feel like making. Please since this is Albuquerque we're talking about here, keep the comments about their rep out of this thread, this is not the place to do it. 

Edit: I forgot to add but all the vehicles feature a pretty badass lighting setup. When using ELS V8, in lighting stage 2, ONLY the rear lights will light up. 

First off, we have a 2011 Ford CVPI Marked Patrol Car

ITJqLR9.jpg

08YNHFy.jpg

Next, we have a 2013 Dodge Charger Patrol Unit

p0xA5It.jpg

lKwNCjS.jpg

Next, we have a 2011 CVPI Unmarked 
GDcj18K.jpg

EpUt8YC.jpg

And then the final vehicle for now is the DWI Enforcement Charger

Wsq2tjd.jpg

op6xsii.jpg

That's all I'm gonna post for now. There's a few vehicles I wanna somewhat keep under wraps due to them not being finished.

Note, these screenshots DO NOT represent the final product. 

Him1250. 

Edited by Him1250

Join Blue Line Gaming Today! Accepting Applications for Law Enforcement, Fire & Rescue, Dispatch and Civilian. More information here.

DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR SUPPORT! THAT IS WHAT THE FORUMS ARE FOR!
DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR PERMISSIONS ON UNLOCKED PARTS OF MINE THAT YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN HAVE! YOU WILL BE TOLD NO!
DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR UNLOCKED PARTS UNLESS YOU WANT TO TRADE!

Looking Great Bud. 

Thanks!

Join Blue Line Gaming Today! Accepting Applications for Law Enforcement, Fire & Rescue, Dispatch and Civilian. More information here.

DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR PERMISSIONS ON UNLOCKED PARTS OF MINE THAT YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN HAVE! YOU WILL BE TOLD NO!

These are nice!

Thanks Bro! 

Time for another car. 

This car is a Chevy Tahoe PPV that belongs to the Open Space Unit of APD
3JBm8AF.jpg

wlaF42J.jpg

Video about Open Space: 

Edited by Him1250

How do you get your graphics that sharp?

My ENB is a mix of several different ENBs but the base is CryENB 

This is really cool! Awesome work mate. Very nice  :thumbsup:  :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the awesome support over the last few months Sameer! 

Cool, I was looking at making these textures this morning :)

I even got as far as saving some images lol 

Haha, You most likely saved a few of mine as seen here

I got mine from policecarwebsite bud :)

Ah Cool. :)

I should hopefully have a couple of updates to this pack in the next few days. I'm just waiting on a few models. 

Very nice! I loved seeing these cars on Breaking Bad.

Edited by DerangedSomali

Looks nice! My suggestion to you is to add license plates.

Thanks Mitch! I'll take it into consideration. 

Very nice! I loved seeing these cars on Breaking Bad.

Thanks! I've lived in Albuquerque since 2007 and I've NEVER seen Breaking Bad

If anyone has any suggestions/requests for vehicle, don't be afraid to post them!

Update to the APD pack..I decided to make a Slicktop Chevy Tahoe to replace a FPIU which I really didn't like. I'm still waiting on a few vehicle models so the cars I am releasing should be released in the new year (Mid to late Jan.) 

tI4apM2.jpg

Yiai2YX.jpg

guTluKm.jpg

oDqMdLX.jpg

I love that tahoe!!!!!

Lol, Thanks! 

-snip-

Thanks! haha. Nah, I'm not doing the textures besides the unmarked ones/ELS edits. A friend of mine made those awhile ago for a APD themed clan but after we disbanned, I kept them and threw them on the vehicles.

Him1250.