TheDivineHustle

[Forum Game] My Hill

The Welsh are used to hills. Our hill.

Edited by Starmix

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.0f9745931d72712d1eea69596ea975fd.jpg

Class 317 pictured at Stratford in 1998, bound for Ilford EMU Depot in Ex-Network South East livery.

I live in the UK. This means I will respond the most from 3-11pm BST/GMT. Do not contact for support here or through Discord.
Discord: generic train man#7633 --------------- Youtube: The Starmix

I'm Staff, i can have full control over this topic.. Therefore it's my hill, and for the 5 pages of argument on who gets the hill.. I now own the hill and everything around the hill.

if anybody wants to visit the hill it will be a $100 charge. 

my hill

Unless stated in an official capacity, My responses are my personal views and do no represent that of G17 Media or their affiliates!

If you want to me reply as soon as possible, then either quote or @CouthInk4  me as i'll be notified, a general reply will not notify me

Check out my YouTube channel!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXj0EXXJfERhPJTROHY6Ma

Untitled.png

The staff team play tag on the train tracks and get hit by the glorious Class 315.
Transport for London's hill... and Sam's dead so that's arguably good too, depending on who you support. nobanpls
18162467900_ed642b88e0_z.jpg

Edited by Starmix

Class 317 pictured at Stratford in 1998, bound for Ilford EMU Depot in Ex-Network South East livery.

I live in the UK. This means I will respond the most from 3-11pm BST/GMT. Do not contact for support here or through Discord.

1 hour ago, HomerS said:

Last person didn't say, "My hill.". Therefore the hill is unclaimed and I claim it. My hill.

it was claimed as transport for london's hill.
An arsonist blows up the bus depot and Stagecoach give up and turn all of their buses into trains.

The arsonists hill.

Bulldozers come in to start building a new hill

hqdefault.jpg.7bda25bd9b7b0727a86b842ad62520ac.jpg

And because the hill was funded by G17 Media.. It's my hill. 

Unless stated in an official capacity, My responses are my personal views and do no represent that of G17 Media or their affiliates!

If you want to me reply as soon as possible, then either quote or @CouthInk4  me as i'll be notified, a general reply will not notify me

Check out my YouTube channel!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXj0EXXJfERhPJTROHY6Ma

Untitled.png

1 hour ago, CouthInk4 said:

funded by G17 Media.. It's my hill. 

I suppose that means it's Sam's hill.
Either way, I buy out G17 Media, turn it into a t-shirt shop and get rid of both of you.
Starmix17 Media's hill.

5 minutes ago, Starmix said:

I suppose that means it's Sam's hill.
Either way, I buy out G17 Media, turn it into a t-shirt shop and get rid of both of you.
Starmix17 Media's hill.

Sam is dead.. i killed him to get the funding for the hill, and G17 Media isn't for sale.. therefore it's still my hill :D 

Untitled.png

6 hours ago, Hullian111 said:

CSI catch up to you.

My hill.

CSI wonder how it could be your hill when they conducted the investigation. CSI place you under arrest for obstruction of justice and claim the hill themselves. Law enforcement fund flattening of the hill and construct a new police station to support surrounding communities. 

Police station replaces the hill.

bjarke-ingels-group-BIG-nypd-40th-precinct-bronx-new-york-designboom-03.jpg

Edited by TheDivineHustle

It takes a particularly intelligent person to hold a civilized political discussion with someone on the opposite side. 

17 minutes ago, TheDivineHustle said:

CSI wonder how it could be your hill when they conducted the investigation. CSI place you under arrest for obstruction of justice and claim the hill themselves. Law enforcement fund flattening of the hill and construct a new police station to support surrounding communities. 

Police station replaces the hill.

bjarke-ingels-group-BIG-nypd-40th-precinct-bronx-new-york-designboom-03.jpg

Police station is attacked verbally by NYPD normies for being highly inaccurate, and is forced to close down.

Hill currently unclaimed.

Why does GTA modding hate me?!

met-ssq-banner.png.103ff56432d9f43b3fb6c09822e0e399.png

An orchestra walks atop the hill, sets up, and begins to play the Battlefield 1 soundtrack. This gives off the implication that the hill is now theirs.

The orchestra's hill.

Edited by TheDivineHustle

It takes a particularly intelligent person to hold a civilized political discussion with someone on the opposite side. 

I doubt anyone actually listens to orchestra's, and the people of the hill decide to take the hill for themselves as the orchestra can't keep the hill happy.

The People's Democratic Republic of hill.