c13

What's Your Favorite LCPDFR Moment?

I remember a thread like this a while ago, and with all the recent LCPDFR moments threads popping up, I thought this would be a nice addition.

For me, this happened in the days of .95 RC3 (testers version). I was parked in the alleyway on Jonestown street in downtown Alderney, just northwest of the Plumber's Skyway entrance, in EVI's shiny new caprice. I had a K-9 as a partner at the time. I start hearing yelling, and a Spanish Lords member runs in front of me holding a pistol with another deputy right behind him. I jump out, press the hotkey for the K-9 and we get involved in the chase. I call for backup before rounding the corner heading north on Myung street, where I catch up with the other deputy about half a block away from the gang member.

My K-9 easily catches up to the suspect, and is about to jump when the suspect turns around and opens fire. The cop I am with and I start returning fire with Glock 19s as my dog retreats, and civilians are running everywhere. About 15 feet away to the left, the doors open up to a car and two more gang bangers jump out, one with a glock and the other with an uzi. We're heavily outgunned, have no cover and we're being flanked, when two backup units arrive from the south at the same moment the other deputy goes down. I sprint back to the cover of a sheriff's car, return fire and the two suspects go down.

The K-9 then sprints forward and latches onto the original suspect, making him drop his weapon. I arrest the suspect and call for a transport. I think this crazy situation is already over, but I was wrong. I turned around to start heading back to my car when I hear more gun shots. I turn around thinking it's the AI police being stupid and corrupt by shooting the unarmed suspect. However, two more gang members are firing at the remaining deputies to break out the original suspect. I start firing from a flanking position, and my dog goes down as well as another deputy. Then the original suspect gets a gun and joins his compadres. I call for more backup, as there are now only 4 deputies on scene including me. I get to cover again, return fire again, and more backup starts to arrive from the south and east. The remaining suspects quickly go down, littering the Myung street with more shell casings, blood and bodies than usual.

By the end of it, 5 suspects were killed, 2 officers were killed and my dog was killed also. All of it happened in about 2 minutes.

Sticks and stones may break bones, but 5.56 fragments on impact.

I love all of it! My favorite parts are the routine calls though, i.e. traffic stops, public intoxications. Those are more fun to me than the 15 person shootouts.

Edited by McAwesome6934

When the AI runs over 5 old lady`s, 2 cars, and a bus stop then puts itself into a tree.   hahahaha! Oooo GTA. your so stupid   :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:

Edited by element2586

CopFlashingLights.gif 

Dell XPS 8300   OS: Win 10 64 bit

Intel Core i7 -2600 3.70GHz   10GB Ram

NVIDIA GeForce 1050 GTX

Here's my character's story:

On Jan. 30, 2014, Detective Jones followed up on a routine traffic stop. Behind him, he noticed that a Jamaican black male kept ramming his lowrider against Jones' car. This resulted in Jones pushing the lowrider trying to get the suspect to stop. The suspect appeared violent and wanted to fight Jones. Jones pulled out his semi-auto Glock 17 and aimed it at the suspect, but he had a piece of his own, a micro smg. Jones then discharged 4-6 rounds into the suspect mortally wounding, if not killing him. !BANG! !BANG! !BANG!, Jones hears shots coming from the distance, unsure of what direction he took cover by his police car. Multiple Jamaican gang members were trying to attack/kill Jones because he shot one of their members. Jones took action and fired blindly at the combatants. He called for backup but they said they were a couple minutes away. When they finally arrived, it allowed Jones to stand up, return fire, and eliminate the suspects. Afterwards Jones put his nitrile gloves on and examined the weapons used by the gang members. There was 1 shotgun, 2 sidearms, and 1 sub machinegun. The police department is still trying to gather evidence as to where they acquired the guns. As a detective in the Intelligence Section, Jones will be working full fledge to solve this case.

Jones' statement, "It... was like a nightmare, I just used what I learned in the academy and 10+ years on the force.
We are working very hard to solve this case. I'm glad I could protect the people of Liberty City."

gallery_138650_2632_87260.jpg

Here's my story. For a year I've been serving in Acter police. Sometimes when A.I.P. police is too busy, we cover their grounds too - that includes those huge oil factories. 

It was dark and raining, when I received that call. Dispatch notified us that armed robbery suspects are escaping in nuclear power plant area, and unit on the ground needs help code 3. When I arrived to the location, I saw a Gruppe 6 securicar, an AIP unit, and two security guards. Perps were inside the armored car, and officers hopelessly fired at it with their handguns. It seemed strange that security guys just stand still, but I was too busy trying to block the Brute van to pay attention to them. Suspects, seeing that the escaping route is blocked, jumped out of the vehicle and opened fire at me and two AIP cops. I fired one at them too and then those security guards started shooting at me! Goddamn corrupt bastards... One officer tried to protect me and shot the guard, but several hits from shotgun threw him on the ground.

Nevertheless, I dealt with corrupt security officers, but other policeman was down at that time too. Two perps were also on the ground in their blood, and another two were running in different directions. I called Noose assistance and followed the first guy. That was the most atmospheric chase I've ever had - rain, darkness, lots of pipes and I never had a clear shot on him. He ran to the waterside, stopped, and stood still - there was nowhere to run! I pointed my gun at him and ordered to surrender. He suddenly grabbed his pistol, but I was faster. His body felt in water, and the lightning struck. 

Meanwhile, Noose failed to get the second guy! He carjacked a Sultan RS and I had to commandeer a civilian sportbike to keep up with him. We lost sight of him several times, finally I saw him and called for roadblock. When cops at roadblock opened fire... I crashed. 

Today I was playing lcpdfr and patrolling in a ford focus and i received a call of a fight in progress somewhere in broker navy yard. I went there with lights and siren. When I pulled my car over, I saw about 15 homeless people fighting against each other. There was a huge fight involving tasers, glock pistols and only three police officers. After a moment there was 8 people handcuffed next to the wall, 1 or 2 guys in an ambulance going to hospital and rest ran away with the met after them. I took these 8 arrested guys to the station myself (had to drive there and back 4 times). After that, I joined the fellow officers who were chasing another of those suspects. He then got arrested and locked up in a gage. Rest of them got away, sadly.

When peace was finally restored, I looked at the clock. The whole episode took half an hour!

5180405153.png

not even bad for wireless connection

When a fleeing suspect decides to jump into the river and you have no choice but to shoot him.

A cop is no good if he refuses to lay down his life for the safety of others

[url=http://steamsignature.com][img]http://steamsignature.com/profile/english/76561198064232475.png[/img][/url]

When I first go on duty in Hove Beach, and there's 5 pursuits in the stretch of 2 blocks...there's cars and screaming medics everywhere.  Horns and gun shots.  Not to mention a massive pile up/traffic jam full of taxis.

Senior Officer Michael Hightower, LSPD, MagicallityRP

Chief of Police Bill Hightower, LSPD, MagicallityRP (Deceased)

It was a simple traffic stop on Union Drive, or it was supposed to be. It was a crimson red Albany Cavalcade with Gold Wheels and had 4 gang members in it. Me and my partner got out of the Impala, got our guns ready and I walked up to get all four ID's. Then shots are fired, they have fully automatic mini Uzi SMG's. I retreat to my cop car and they drive off, I give chase. I call for backup and Request a roadblock. He goes down Union Drive East at over 70 MPH and almost collides with a yellow cab. We get a chopper on him and go into a tunnel. A bus changes lanes and the Cavalcade swerves between the beams, rolling and crashing. Surrounded by half of Algonquins fines, they start shooting and immediately take out my partner. I rush to the back of the Impala, grab my M4 and start firing shots at the now ruined SUV. They are surrounded but seem more skilled than my fellow cops. I then shoot through the front and rear windows to kill one of them, and then their car is on fire and they start to run. I shoot one and the other steals the bus, so another chase ensues and every cop in Liberty City is after them. Other cops try and pit the bus, but its useless. However, I head to the local PD, and ''Borrow'' the Lenko Bearcat Law Enforcement Vehicle. I rejoin the chase and ram the bus off the road, get my M4 and kill the gang member which leads to 60 cop cars blowing up. BUT it was the best pursuit I had ever been in.

Not my best but I had an epic moment yesterday. I got a call for a shootout in Beechwood City, I arrive and there are 6 Shooters, 4 with AK's and 2 with Uzi's. I get my M4 from the trunk and call for backup. I get the 2 guys with Uzi's Quickly, but the AK's are just spraying my cruiser. Then backup arrives, but not in a normal way. I'm about to get the last guy and then I see a Crown Vic in the air heading towards me, so I quickly roll away from my cop car, and barely missed the head on collision, with the 2 cop cars absolutely totalled. It turned out that there was an incline on the road and the car was doing over 60. It also turned out that the Crown Vic had hit 2 of the gunmen on the head and killed them. We then arrested the last guy who dropped his weapon.

May be a little off topic, but in all honesty my favorite LCPDFR moment was finding a very stable middle ground with my mods. I can play for hours at a time now, I used to get frustrated having to restart all the time, now I usually lose track of time while playing. It's a great feeling. 

Edited by DirtyTunic

When you get the last kill at a shootout :)

När du får den sista döda vid en skottlossning :)

Al llegar la última matanza en un tiroteo :)

Lorsque vous obtenez le dernier meurtre à une fusillade :)

Когда вы последний смертность при перестрелке :)

Hej !                         Hello!                             Hola!                               Bonjour! 

If you are replying to a post of mine, please quote me for a faster response

Kmpjq5P.gif