Black Jesus

Certain objects not showing in game

Hey guys, I'm having this problem where certain objects( a whelen siren box and coffee cup) aren't showing up in my game. However they appear in zmodeler and open iv. What could I be doing wrong?

YouTube:Black Jesus                                                   

Yea and that didnt work.

Interesting.. So they're probably not extra components then.

Did you make this model? If so, could you post a picture of the model's hierarchy and where those parts are within it?

Interesting.. So they're probably not extra components then.

Did you make this model? If so, could you post a picture of the model's hierarchy and where those parts are within it?

I attached the siren box and the coffee cup to the console, because it wasn't showing up earlier and I though that would fix it.

Edited by Blackjesus32

YouTube:Black Jesus                                                   

attachicon.gifbandicam 2014-05-09 21-47-15-678.jpg

I attached the siren box and the coffee cup to the console, because it wasn't showing up earlier and I though that would fix it.

Hmm... Try this out:

Instead of attaching it to the console, try attaching it to the chassis_L0 model, since that component always renders in game. Check to make sure that the textures are included in the .wtd file, and not that they're embedded in the model (upon export from Zmodeler).

Hope that helps. :)

When you export your model do you get any errors relating to shaders? Not having the correct shader settings can cause a custom object such as siren boxes to not show in game. If you are having an export error, assign the correct shaders to the models and rexport.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/xtlbsGo.png[/img]