1supermiguel

Vehicles from my home town

I mean, I could *attempt* to do the models, if they aren't ridiculously time consuming like my hometown's. I'll give it a shot, but I strive for accuracy, so I think I'll have to find some more videos tomorrow morning and go off of there. Just to clarify, I haven't promised anything. Try not to nag at me for not doing them in the end, please :P

Not sure there are many more videos beyond the one I showed you in this post, however, if you could try it'd be greatly appreciated! :smile: But, so do you think you can still work on making the models then despite the lack of videos? :confused:

Huh, that is odd. It's actually law that emergency vehicles only have red or white forward facing lights. Forward facing blue lights are for volunteer firefighters only. Emergency vehicles can only have rear facing blue lights.

From http://www.safeny.ny.gov/emer-vt.htm

Just another department's "fuck you" to the NYS laws. I don't see the point in only red or white lights. It makes no sense.

SCNG FTW!!

If you would like to see my mods, please click here

AND NEVAR EVAR EVAR PM ME FOR SUPPORT (KTHNXBYE <3)

Just another department's "fuck you" to the NYS laws. I don't see the point in only red or white lights. It makes no sense.

I agree. It doesn't look as flashy/awesome as red and blue lights lol. I hope the next Governor removes that law, it truly isn't necessary, and the NYPD which I think is the only if not one of the only police department's around that actually follow that NYS rule could use some red and blue lights on their cars as well, red and white just doesn't look as flashy or awesome as blue and red, but that is just my opinion. :tongue:

Here's What I have so far.

Wow! Like I said in the private message, that looks all right! You should definitely continue trying to make the vehicle skins and you should definitely continue working on this project, because like I said, those skins are looking pretty awesome as of currently to me! You sure you cannot continue working on the skins anymore? They are really looking really good to me! :confused:

New york police cars with blue lights in the front??? what is this sorcery? 

28e28d75ee.png

HAVE A QUESTION OR A REQUEST? MESSAGE ME I'M HAPPY TO HELP

New york police cars with blue lights in the front??? what is this sorcery? 

Welcome to 'Murica where not all rules or laws made by the government, whether state or federal, are always followed, even by police forces and other emergency services themselves.

The CVPI Is done. Here's the rendering.

EDIT: I have done the rest of the models also. I will attach them below. I have a few questions.  I will separate by model.

Dodge Charger) Do you want the small 110 or the big 110 on the back of the vehicle?

Chevy Tahoe) Do you like the size of the side emblem or would you like this bigger?

If you have anymore things to add or edit let me know.

Thanks,

OSHPTROOPERSHORTY

Edited by OSHPTROOPERSHORTY

Blessed Are the peacemakers, for they will be called the children of God - Matthew 5:9

The CVPI Is done. Here's the rendering.

EDIT: I have done the rest of the models also. I will attach them below. I have a few questions.  I will separate by model.

Dodge Charger) Do you want the small 110 or the big 110 on the back of the vehicle?

Chevy Tahoe) Do you like the size of the side emblem or would you like this bigger?

If you have anymore things to add or edit let me know.

Thanks,

OSHPTROOPERSHORTY

Wow! Those skins look epic and just like how it is on the actual police cars! Awesome job, man! Awesome job! And to answer your questions:

Dodge Charger) The small 110 did look a little bit weird on that model didn't it? I'd prefer the 110 on the back of the vehicle if you would please make that change.

Chevy Tahoe) The size looks fine to me.

Nope! Looks like you nailed these vehicles right on the head! Wow! They look awesome! I am happy with how they are currently. Thanks for helping out man, it really is appreciated, thanks for helping my dream of one day driving my home town vehicles in LCPDFR a possibility man! That's awesome! Thanks man, really, thanks, and they truly do look awesome! Dang. Thanks man, thanks! Awesome looking skins! :biggrin:

Wow! Those skins look epic and just like how it is on the actual police cars! Awesome job, man! Awesome job! And to answer your questions:

Dodge Charger) The small 110 did look a little bit weird on that model didn't it? I'd prefer the 110 on the back of the vehicle if you would please make that change.

Chevy Tahoe) The size looks fine to me.

Nope! Looks like you nailed these vehicles right on the head! Wow! They look awesome! I am happy with how they are currently. Thanks for helping out man, it really is appreciated, thanks for helping my dream of one day driving my home town vehicles in LCPDFR a possibility man! That's awesome! Thanks man, really, thanks, and they truly do look awesome! Dang. Thanks man, thanks! Awesome looking skins! :biggrin:

So you want the big 110 and where its at right? As soon as you verify this, I will release this as a skin pack.

Edited by OSHPTROOPERSHORTY

Blessed Are the peacemakers, for they will be called the children of God - Matthew 5:9

So you want the big 110 and where its at right? As soon as you verify this, I will release this as a skin pack.

I verify this, I would indeed enjoy the big 110 where it is. Thanks again for the help man, thanks for making the skin pack, truly, thank you for helping making my LCPDFR dream come true! It truly is much appreciated! Thanks man, thanks! :biggrin:

I verify this, I would indeed enjoy the big 110 where it is. Thanks again for the help man, thanks for making the skin pack, truly, thank you for helping making my LCPDFR dream come true! It truly is much appreciated! Thanks man, thanks! :biggrin:

Your welcome! did you receive my Message about where to find the liveries?

Your welcome! did you receive my Message about where to find the liveries?

Just did! Wow! Thanks again for doing this for me man! They truly did turn out awesome! Thanks so much man, thank you! :biggrin: