Sign in to follow this  
new york swat

Anyone having this issue?

Hey Everyone. I just wanted to know if anyone is having a issue where you Pull over a suspect and then Check the computer or to even Enable APR and then once exit the game crash to Desktop? Just need to know cause I use to have alot of Bugs but Learn it was Because if To much ELS Cars and Hi Poly Cars and as well using Scripts that Spawn peds and objects.. After taking those Elements out I can play lcpdfr all night without a crash :) But just wanted to know if anyone is having this issue?

looking for people on GTA online add me: NySwat19

"Chances always have a limit.  The question is when will your limit be up?" ((L.R GTa crew quote))

Hey Everyone. I just wanted to know if anyone is having a issue where you Pull over a suspect and then Check the computer or to even Enable APR and then once exit the game crash to Desktop? Just need to know cause I use to have alot of Bugs but Learn it was Because if To much ELS Cars and Hi Poly Cars and as well using Scripts that Spawn peds and objects.. After taking those Elements out I can play lcpdfr all night without a crash :) But just wanted to know if anyone is having this issue?

Hello new york swat,

I'm new to LCPDFR but not new to the GTA:IV for PC. I have played lcpdfr 1.0b for like 4 hours the other day on and off. But I had ALPR thing enabled and running names. So I do believe that its your game or something. I dont know how you would fix it but all I know its something with the game. I do believe that there was something called a diagnostic or something I seen like that in the download. I hope this help but im not good at helping others with messed up problems with games! :)

Kind Regards,

ShadowKiller17