OfficerDave

CVPI CODE 3 RESPONSE WITH STEERING WHEEL!

I can see using the wheel could be soooo much fun. And actually driving like a normal human would be nice haha. Gives it more of a "Cops" episode feel.

OUhmrRD.jpg

Steam/PSN: MikoFiticus, Origin: Admira1Snackbarr. Feel free to add me, I play lots of games!

Check out my YouTube! My Twitter!

This is where you get all the files necessary. Just follow the instructions and configure the .ini file included according to your wishes.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/379477-all-controllers-working/

[img]http://s7.directupload.net/images/140224/5qotzwi2.jpg[/img]

[color=#000000]Check out my other mods![/color]

[sharedmedia=downloads:files:4477]

Were you get your Wheel at N' Set-up etc?

Sergaento!

Wheel is a Logitech Driving Force GT. It can be purchsed for $125-$150 on various websites, including (but not limited to) Amazon, Ebay and Bestbuy.com . I have this wheel and can attest that this wheel is very nice, and has great force feedback, but can be noisy at times. It also doesn't have a H-shifter nor a clutch, but it gets the job done!

~McAwesome

Just did this with my wheel, it's really fun, I'm just trying to figure out how to get all the keys working correctly. It kinda messed up some controls, and I'm hoping I can map ELS to the wheel, but I don't know how to at the moment.

Just did this with my wheel, it's really fun, I'm just trying to figure out how to get all the keys working correctly. It kinda messed up some controls, and I'm hoping I can map ELS to the wheel, but I don't know how to at the moment.

You could use xpadder or something similar. I use a program called JoytoKey its free and easy to install and setup!