Didn't even have to watch the video to know you guys were talking about the Solex.  I HATE that thing!  Looks terrible and doesn't seem to provide enough of an increase in functionality to make it worth the ugliness. I'm a fan of Code 3 stuff usually but not this, NO WAY!

Didn't even have to watch the video to know you guys were talking about the Solex.  I HATE that thing!  Looks terrible and doesn't seem to provide enough of an increase in functionality to make it worth the ugliness. I'm a fan of Code 3 stuff usually but not this, NO WAY!

Exactly, Code3 had a good concept with this. but the look is bad. I think they should rework the look

if your replying to me Please @0taku or Quote me so I get a notification 

Someone posted this awhile ago around the time they released it. I don't care for it at all. Don't like the hump in the middle, looks stupid

On the "functional" side of things, it is a quite nice idea - on the paper. But the way this lightbar is designed, it's horrible! I wonder if any PD in North America will ever use this lightbar... (just think of a "traditional and well known" PD like the NYPD using this lightbar on their cruisers; -> which is fotunately (and hopefully) never going to happen, but anyway, just let that sink for a moment)

[img]http://s7.directupload.net/images/140224/5qotzwi2.jpg[/img]

[color=#000000]Check out my other mods![/color]

[sharedmedia=downloads:files:4477]

What is that growth on the top? Siren? Spotlight? Radar?....?

I guess it's kind of like an additional spotlight which you can put on or off the car manually.

[img]http://s7.directupload.net/images/140224/5qotzwi2.jpg[/img]

[color=#000000]Check out my other mods![/color]

[sharedmedia=downloads:files:4477]

I think it looks okay, I mean, if you saw it in real life I am not sure if you would notice it very well...well if you were being pulled over by a vehicle with this lightbar equipped on it.

I do like the dual-colored LEDs though. Or the dual-colored lights, same thing.

What is that growth on the top? Siren? Spotlight? Radar?....?

its a spotlight. its stange to see it on a unmarked car though

USCG-09-CV-front.jpg

[img]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-47KMdX5gxw0/U841Q-idhHI/AAAAAAAAAqE/jOz2N_socwg/w479-h150-no/djahkjhakjkjfdkj.jpg[/img]