[API][WIP/REL] Callouts+ - Additional LCPDFR API Callouts

Happens automatically. Here's the proper rundown of how it happens:

*Le me going to Fishmarket police station* > *Le me suiting up* > *Le me choosing ma wheels* > *Le me sitting in garage* > *Error!*

Try the patch, let me know if it fixes it.

Ambulance should NOT be throwing an error because there is no automatic call to it (either you call for an ambulance or that function never runs).

Which means something else is throwing it, not my plugin.

Live Streaming daily from 8pm GMT (UK) at https://twitch.tv/OfficialLukeD - I play a variety of things 😄

Join my official discord server for support, general chat and my stream schedule! https://discord.gg/Mddj7PQ

Well, it could be LCPDFR when I press Ctrl+M to bring up the ELS console but:

1) If thats whats happening its game-breaking because sooner or later I might have to call it in intentionally for assistance anyway.

2) Its not really possible because to avoid ELS console's keybindings I changed the LCPDFR's ambulance keybinding ages ago.

I'll check and report back.

[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/2v0db9x.png[/img]

Well, it could be LCPDFR when I press Ctrl+M to bring up the ELS console but:

1) If thats whats happening its game-breaking because sooner or later I might have to call it in intentionally for assistance anyway.

2) Its not really possible because to avoid ELS console's keybindings I changed the LCPDFR's ambulance keybinding ages ago.

I'll check and report back.

Ahhhhhhhh. So it isn't automatic.

Default LCPDFR keybind for ambulance = CTRL + M

Keybind for Callouts+ ambulance = CLTR + M

If you wanted the plugin to use LCPDFR medic, you would need to change BOTH keybinds for LCPDFR and Callouts+. (I use the default so this is reflected in the config file packaged with the plugin)

That will stop this crashing issue. (Although the safety check will also help stop it too)

Live Streaming daily from 8pm GMT (UK) at https://twitch.tv/OfficialLukeD - I play a variety of things 😄

Join my official discord server for support, general chat and my stream schedule! https://discord.gg/Mddj7PQ

Right on, officer! I figured it out this time. Its been a while and it hasn't crashed. Though, when I pressed Ctrl+M this time it simply stated on the upper right corner of the screen: "[EMS] We're having some issues and can't come to you right now" or something along those lines. Other than that I'm pretty sure its working. Just heard gunfires across the street. A traffic stop by a pretty cop resulted in 50+ bullets in her. However, LCPDFR didn't label it an event. LCPDFR acted like it didn't even know it was happening. Is it normal? If it is, ts pretty impressive... well, in a way.

Right on, officer! I figured it out this time. Its been a while and it hasn't crashed. Though, when I pressed Ctrl+M this time it simply stated on the upper right corner of the screen: "[EMS] We're having some issues and can't come to you right now" or something along those lines. Other than that I'm pretty sure its working. Just heard gunfires across the street. A traffic stop by a pretty cop resulted in 50+ bullets in her. However, LCPDFR didn't label it an event. LCPDFR acted like it didn't even know it was happening. Is it normal? If it is, ts pretty impressive... well, in a way.

Wonderful, glad you've solved the issue. That particular line is displayed if the ambulance fails to spawn for whatever reason.

As for the traffic stop thing, no idea. Maybe you have world events camera focus turned off? It's not something I've created so that's either your game or LCPDFR.

Wonderful, glad you've solved the issue. That particular line is displayed if the ambulance fails to spawn for whatever reason.

As for the traffic stop thing, no idea. Maybe you have world events camera focus turned off? It's not something I've created so that's either your game or LCPDFR.

I just restarted and it happened again.There was a green blip labeled "Vehicle". Was headed straight towards me (even though I've changed the modifier in the ini from Ctrl to Shift). Then LCPDFR crashed. Ambulance arrived - "There is no victim in the area. The ambulance will be detached." (detached?)

Resterted again. It doesn't look like too big of an issue right now so I'll just suck it up and get on with it. If something like this happens again, I'm holding you personally responsible :P

No, I don't have the camera turned off. It happens every now and then so I can tell. Plus, these world events usually spawn very close to you (hence the camera focus). This one I'm talking about was taking place 200 meters away from me. There was a chaos in the street, a man whose car looked like was pulled over by a regular patrol car was there on the side of the road and he was just unleashing his bullets from his automatic uzi into the deadbody of the officer despite the fact that she was already dead. It was so far I actually had to determine where the sound was coming from, then I noticed the pedestrians fleeing, ran into that direction with my service pistol drawn, figured the source of gunfire and took the guy out. Even then, the radio chatter was quiet and I had no notifications of something going on anywhere in that area.

A pretty officer was killed again on the streets of LC today. The thin blue line goes thinner everyday. R.I.P. Officer Kelly Jennings, described as a credit to her force. You'll be sorely missed.

Edited by Troy

I just restarted and it happened again.There was a green blip labeled "Vehicle". Was headed straight towards me (even though I've changed the modifier in the ini from Ctrl to Shift). Then LCPDFR crashed. Ambulance arrived - "There is no victim in the area. The ambulance will be detached." (detached?)

Resterted again. It doesn't look like too big of an issue right now so I'll just suck it up and get on with it. If something like this happens again, I'm holding you personally responsible :P

I genuinely have no idea what you have done to cause this issue now. Talk me through the process from changing the ini (which ini etc) up to the point of crash.

Strange. I just redid it and its fine. First I tried calling the LCPDFR's native ambulance. It arrived. Then I tried Callouts+ ambulance. The LCPDFR ambulance was turned into Callouts+ ambulance and it worked as it should. Though there's still the word "detached". *shrugs*

Its all good now, Luke. You did a good job. Time to relax, put your feet up. If any issues pop up, I'll be reporting em here. Ciao!

Strange. I just redid it and its fine. First I tried calling the LCPDFR's native ambulance. It arrived. Then I tried Callouts+ ambulance. The LCPDFR ambulance was turned into Callouts+ ambulance and it worked as it should. Though there's still the word "detached". *shrugs*

Its all good now, Luke. You did a good job. Time to relax, put your feet up. If any issues pop up, I'll be reporting em here. Ciao!

"detached" meaning let go of or disconnected from something. In this case I "detach" the ambulance (and ped) from the script allowing the script to continue happily without problems.

Glad it's all good now :)

I just started playing your Callout+ Mr.Luke D...and honestly it is pure awesome!! 

However i am facing some problem and i hope you can help me with it.

Firstly, after a 30min game with your callout, suddenly it display thir party plugin crashed. Please restart.

Second problem i am facing is sometimes while playing i face this small message on the left top corner which says lcpdfr loader error...or something like that.

I really hope, you can help me. I am using the latest lcpdfr :)

Hello LukeD :) Sorry to bother you! But i just tried out the new update.. and on the firsty mission i actually got a Ahook error like this :

Edit : Sorry, this info is from the windows Event log :) Forgot to mention :)

Application: GTAIV.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException
Stack:
   at AdvancedHookManaged.APed.HasSpottedCharInFront(AdvancedHookManaged.APed)
   at ‪‎‪​‌‏‮‭‭‫‌‭‍‪‮‬‌‍​‭‬‬‭‌‫‮.‪‪‎‪‭‮​‫‫‏‪‪‏‬‭‫‪‏​‭‮(‪‎‪​‌‏‮‭‭‫‌‭‍‪‮‬‌‍​‭‬‬‭‌‫‮)
   at CalloutsPlus.Callouts.OfficerDown.PlayerSearching()
   at LCPD_First_Response.LCPDFR.Callouts.Callout.Process()
   at CalloutsPlus.Callouts.OfficerDown.Process()
   at ‮‮‭‭‪‮‭‮‌‏‮‍​‫‬‬‮‮.‎‎‎‮‫‮‏‪‌‌‫‍‎‬​‫‬‍‌‍‮‏‏‍‌‫‪‌‫‮()
   at LCPD_First_Response.LCPDFR.Main.Process()
   at ‮‏‎‍‫‪‍​‍‭‭‌‫‬‮‌‪‏‭‪‌‌‮.‎‎‎‮‫‮‏‪‌‌‫‍‎‬​‫‬‍‌‍‮‏‏‍‌‫‪‌‫‮()
   at LCPD_First_Response.Engine.Main.‎‎‎‮‫‮‏‪‌‌‫‍‎‬​‫‬‍‌‍‮‏‏‍‌‫‪‌‫‮()
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(System.Object)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

What could cause this ?

Edited by Firstyminator

Firstyminator

I just started playing your Callout+ Mr.Luke D...and honestly it is pure awesome!! 

However i am facing some problem and i hope you can help me with it.

Firstly, after a 30min game with your callout, suddenly it display thir party plugin crashed. Please restart.

Second problem i am facing is sometimes while playing i face this small message on the left top corner which says lcpdfr loader error...or something like that.

I really hope, you can help me. I am using the latest lcpdfr :)

Not without a log file I can't. Please upload your LCPDFR.log file.

LukeD, being almighty as you are, can you make a repair point somewhere in Broker and Alderney too? It just doesn't make sense to repair the car in another state and I'm not much fan of trainers.

Absolutely, if the police stations have a garage available. (example, the southern most police station on Dukes/Broker in the starting region of the game has no garage area available).

I had intended to continue adding more garage areas but never really had the time to drive around looking for them.

There is a command I added to the plugin, that pretty much copies the one in scripthook that will print the co-ordinates to the lcpdfr.log file. It also takes an extra piece of text you decide though, so you can name the co-ordinates. 

Find the stations which you think have a good garage space, sit in your car there and type the following into the console, then copy the WHOLE LINE that gets printed to the LCPDFR.log here and I will review the area:

saveloc [name of place, something memorable or iconic about the area]

EXAMPLE:
saveloc south_alderney_garage

Hello LukeD :) Sorry to bother you! But i just tried out the new update.. and on the firsty mission i actually got a Ahook error like this :

Edit : Sorry, this info is from the windows Event log :) Forgot to mention :)

<snip>
What could cause this ?

LCPDFR.log file please.

Absolutely, if the police stations have a garage available. (example, the southern most police station on Dukes/Broker in the starting region of the game has no garage area available).

I had intended to continue adding more garage areas but never really had the time to drive around looking for them.

There is a command I added to the plugin, that pretty much copies the one in scripthook that will print the co-ordinates to the lcpdfr.log file. It also takes an extra piece of text you decide though, so you can name the co-ordinates. 

Find the stations which you think have a good garage space, sit in your car there and type the following into the console, then copy the WHOLE LINE that gets printed to the LCPDFR.log here and I will review the area:

saveloc [name of place, something memorable or iconic about the area]

EXAMPLE:
saveloc south_alderney_garage

LCPDFR.log file please.

Ah curses, sorry :) I'll have to try to reproduce it.. forgot to upload the file and then i wiped them all :) Ten thumbs up! But i remember only this text in the log before it wiped

Driver seat is occupied, but ped is invalid

Firstyminator

I'll be glad to do it! Unless by 'garage' you mean an actual garage like the Algonquin LCPD/NOOSE station has. If an inner yard at the station is OK, then we gotta deal :D

Luke,

could you explain the questioning driver a little? I pulled a driver over last night, tags came back uninsured, and when I went up to the driver, he had no license with him. So I detained him in the back of the car, and went to question him. I got a little pop-up that said that I can only question a suspect from a current pullover or something to that effect....I had just pulled this guy over!?

Hi Luke D, here is my log file as you requested.

Thank you once again. Today as i play, i have the same problem again, suddenly while deploying barrier/calling for removal team suddenly a message pop up at the left top corner saying LCPDFR encounter an error and ask me to restart, another error is at the top left hand corner came out the lcpdfr loader error.

Do hope you can help me with them! Thanks in advance again!

I'll be glad to do it! Unless by 'garage' you mean an actual garage like the Algonquin LCPD/NOOSE station has. If an inner yard at the station is OK, then we gotta deal :D

I mean anywhere that has a visible place to consider "yes a mechanic could work here". If you go to the northern station in Alderney, the large police station there has garage doors at the back of it in the rear car park. So this makes sense to say "this is a garage" and put a blip outside it, even though the garage doors are textures only and will never open you can pretend. But if there is no garage door or even slightly visible place to say "A car could fit in here with tools" then no garage.

Also, be mindful that some stations have LCPDFR blips in places or a car spawns right outside where the blip would best go.

Luke,

could you explain the questioning driver a little? I pulled a driver over last night, tags came back uninsured, and when I went up to the driver, he had no license with him. So I detained him in the back of the car, and went to question him. I got a little pop-up that said that I can only question a suspect from a current pullover or something to that effect....I had just pulled this guy over!?

Interesting, it must not have identified the pull over correctly. It's supposed to continually check if the player is performing a pullover and if it finds that you are it stores the vehicle for usage later. That way we can identify that the ped in the car is likely from the pullover and then apply the pullover questions.

If it detects a ped which has not been taken from the pullover (example, detain a random ped on the street) it will prevent the pullover questions from being displayed and instead display questions related to pedestrians (not yet implemented so it just displays the "you can't question blah blah bah" instead. I'll look into this but I'm not sure why it's ignored your pullover.

Hi Luke D, here is my log file as you requested.

Thank you once again. Today as i play, i have the same problem again, suddenly while deploying barrier/calling for removal team suddenly a message pop up at the left top corner saying LCPDFR encounter an error and ask me to restart, another error is at the top left hand corner came out the lcpdfr loader error.

Do hope you can help me with them! Thanks in advance again!

I'm afraid I can't. There doesn't appear to be any error being reported in your game from Callouts+ or from LCPDFR. I'd go as far as saying your issues are perhaps related to modded vehicles/peds and ELS.

I'm afraid I can't. There doesn't appear to be any error being reported in your game from Callouts+ or from LCPDFR. I'd go as far as saying your issues are perhaps related to modded vehicles/peds and ELS.

Thanks for the swift response Sir, so basically the one messing up my games is either the peds or the modded vehicles, because i do have only 1 type of modded vehicle and also i only edit 2 police component in the ped.

How do i check which is giving me problem?

Thanks for the swift response Sir, so basically the one messing up my games is either the peds or the modded vehicles, because i do have only 1 type of modded vehicle and also i only edit 2 police component in the ped.

How do i check which is giving me problem?

Yeah more than likely, try removing them and playing and see if anything goes wrong.

Most vehicle or ped mods cause strange errors in the game and there is nothing we can do about it sadly, for some they work well and for others they don't work at all.