ScrimpyData

Some YouTube banners I made

I made some YouTube banners for people on a YouTube forum yesterday, and I got some really good feedback on them.

As I would like some more feedback on my work, I decided to show them right here.

So feel free to post your opinion about them :)

VitWpBL.pngyisjVqZ.pngm4Sg9Nw.pngjmtncXi.pngwwj5.pngWkAiEXV.png

(and here's an old banner I made, just to show off the progress I made)

6lg.png

Edited by ScrimpyData

I like the way you got all the dimensions just right - sectioning off the middle of the banner for the PC interface, and giving it a background for the TV one.

You've made so much progress since your old banner!

The dimensions are the perfectionist in me, I made my own template to make sure I never get the dimensions wrong :P

Very, very nice, Scrimpy!

Thanks ninja!

Fantastic!!! I like the fonts you used in all of them, except the GTA one. I would consider changing that, but that's your prerogative. Very good job though! 

I assume that you mean the old one with the GTA one. That one is not used anymore, and is just to show the progress :)

Anyways, thanks for the feedback :D

I assume that you mean the old one with the GTA one. That one is not used anymore, and is just to show the progress :)

Anyways, thanks for the feedback :D

Oh I didn't notice that haha.

Well good job anyways. They look like a professional did them! 

Really nice idea to use that blur! Its nice and simple, so I might try making it myself for my channel.. of course if you'd allow me to use your idea ;)

Really nice idea to use that blur! Its nice and simple, so I might try making it myself for my channel.. of course if you'd allow me to use your idea ;)

I don't think I'm the first with the blur idea, so I can't forbid you to do the same  :thumbsup: