KarlieTheKloss

arachnid cicurina?

Well, i got the Arachnid Cicurina headset for Christmas, but when i listen to music it ain't so good. The left side have more power then the Right side, and it's really weird. I have not touched any settings at all, and i have all the drivers installed. Help?

"In a man to man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine."

-Erwin Rommel

I'm not familiar with that brand of headphones, does it have a slider to adjust the volume on the cord? My Turtle Beaches have a slider and if it's in the wrong position the volume will only play out of my left headphone; I just move it very slowly and then the volume will play out of both headphones equally. 

Fixed it. But now spotify changes volume to very low, and it's really annoying. It does it by itself. And i don't have a slider on the cord, i have a wheel on my left headphone.

"In a man to man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine."

-Erwin Rommel