Sign in to follow this  

Why are firetrucks and ems responding to my location when I press w and another key?

When I play LCPDFR and I'm responding to something and then when I start driving an ambulance or a firetruck or a police car drives to my location and this is not the hotkeys of LCPDFR and its driving me crazy!

And how do I change the pullover key from shift?

When I play LCPDFR and I'm responding to something and then when I start driving an ambulance or a firetruck or a police car drives to my location and this is not the hotkeys of LCPDFR and its driving me crazy!

And how do I change the pullover key from shift?

Unfortunately it is not currently possible to change keybindings for LCPD:FR. To answer your first question, do you have any other mods installed, such as Braveheart's Policing Script etc?

He probably has Traffic Flow installed.  From what I remember, that script has a setting for the EMS and firetrucks showing up on scene.  I don't user Traffic Flow, so not 100% sure.

DrDetroit

He probably has Traffic Flow installed.  From what I remember, that script has a setting for the EMS and firetrucks showing up on scene.  I don't user Traffic Flow, so not 100% sure.

DrDetroit

Yes that's it, but how do I disable that setting, in the ini file?

Yes, open the .ini and you'll see the setting.

Look into Traffic Load or Chickmarus Real Traffic, I switch between those two, much better alternatives in my opinion.

DrDetroit

Edited by drdetroit