Sign in to follow this  
Carrythxd

Taxi Missions Mod

Taxi Missions Mod by Hergonan and ObsessedWithGTA4

Taxi Missions BETA:

Enables taxi missions for Grand Theft Auto: IV.

- Over 400 different Taxi Missions and more to come with updates.

- GPS routes to destinations.

- Speed bonus with timer.

- Bonuses for X missions in a row.

- Missions based on islands unlocked.

- Peds go to different locations each time and you will not repeat the same mission in a row.

- When X missions are completed you will be rewarded with special Taxi abilities. (Not implemented yet)

Mod created by Hergonan and ObsessedWithGTA4

Read the README!

This might be useful for people who are in a clan, and might not want to always be a officer.

With this mod you can be a taxi driver in Liberty City!

Download: http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=6201

SCREENSHOTS:

image_10823.jpg

VIDEOS:

If you want to check out more of this kind of mods, check out these:

Also, if you quote this topic please delete the videos and the screenshot from the quoted post box, this way the topic isn't 2 pages long when there is 3 replies.

Edited by Carrythxd

I use this script since a long time, and I enjoy it. It is very basic, but it does what it says. For roleplaying it's nice.

Take a look at "luxury transport driver" too, don't know if you have already tested this one.

I'm glad that we have some "activities & businesses" mods sometimes, GTA IV (even TBoGT) lacks of good things to do, a shame in the big living city of LC.

I'm glad that we have some "activities & businesses" mods sometimes, GTA IV (even TBoGT) lacks of good things to do, a shame in the big living city of LC.

That is so true!

But I would also love to have a garbage driver mod :) But I havent heard about anybody making one for IV so dont think that there is going to be done any time soon :(

EDIT: Ill take a look at the Luxury Transport Mod too, Ill probably post a topic of it too when I get home :)

Edited by Carrythxd

Yeah I thought about it, but I think that it is quite complicated to do because :

- you are the driver, you have to send your mates getting the garbages each X meters, open the "trunk", etc...

- you are at the rear of the truck, the driver must stop each X meters when there are garbages, open the "trunk", etc...

It's surely possible, but I don't think that a modder wants to put effort on it for just a dozen people asking for this.

Though, I'm pretty sure that you have a lot of contacts in the modding community, maybe you can try to request it.

Yeah I thought about it, but I think that it is quite complicated to do because :

- you are the driver, you have to send your mates getting the garbages each X meters, open the "trunk", etc...

- you are at the rear of the truck, the driver must stop each X meters when there are garbages, open the "trunk", etc...

It's surely possible, but I don't think that a modder wants to put effort on it for just a dozen people asking for this.

Though, I'm pretty sure that you have a lot of contacts in the modding community, maybe you can try to request it.

Yeah, but more likely I want it to be that maybe you are only doing it by youself. Since in Finland, when you see a garbage truck theres only 1 people on it, and I dont think that it would be nice to see the AI trying to reverse the truck.. Maybe they could load the truck up with garbages and stuff like but drivign is a no no.

And yeah, I know a few scripters but they dont take requests :s

Dang, I didn't know that a script like this was already out, oh well, I still plan on building mine.

logo.png GMC Founder
Check out our Public Computer Database | Try out my Script's
Members should not be afraid of their community, community's should be afraid of their members.

Oh cool :D If you take suggestions/requests, a garbage man mod would be awesome :P

I'm thinking about it, not sure how the animations would work for that, and how much you would want to do.

It could be just a script where you drive a garbage truck around, stopping at markers for a set time to "pick up" the garbage and then after a while go dump it off.

logo.png GMC Founder
Members should not be afraid of their community, community's should be afraid of their members.

I'm thinking about it, not sure how the animations would work for that, and how much you would want to do.

It could be just a script where you drive a garbage truck around, stopping at markers for a set time to "pick up" the garbage and then after a while go dump it off.

You could think about the animations from the mission where you need to pick up trash! :D

If you want my attention, quote me.

dae1089b7c4b80df4e988fc8d8c6841b.png

You could think about the animations from the mission where you need to pick up trash! :D

lol there's actually a mission, well that helps. I've never played the SP missions. I brought this game just for LCPD:FR.

Well that is good news, I'm sure I can actually get a better script made than I originally thought.

logo.png GMC Founder

lol there's actually a mission, well that helps. I've never played the SP missions. I brought this game just for LCPD:FR.

Well that is good news, I'm sure I can actually get a better script made than I originally thought.

Yep, I forget what the mission was called but you drove a garbage truck with 3 mates and picked up trash that had diamonds in it. It seemed simple when I played it but it was immense fun actually. Lol. I never thought I'd have fun playing as a garbage truck driver.

Mission "Taking In The Trash" - contains animations for opening the garbage collector (the "trunk", don't know the exact name for that in english), mates taking the trashes and putting it in the "trunk".

Don't know if it's exploitable with the scripting libraries we have, it should be though.

Yeah missions have much stuff, like there's one of the first missions for Faustin where you have to pull over trucks with the police car & the animation is perfect! Not like the taxi one which just hand brakes in middle of the road... I dunno why they didn't try that...

If you want my attention, quote me.

dae1089b7c4b80df4e988fc8d8c6841b.png

Yes, that is my next planned script after I finish up with ADMS.

Did you made it already or not?

We have a great WIP vehicles... 

378296371807917.jpg 7bee8d371807924.jpg

27d7ec337974137.jpg b4387f337974141.jpg 53f3b1337974145.jpg47c31c337974151.jpg b3ccdd337974155.jpg c107ef337974158.jpg

60ba17350817910.jpg ea13d7350817919.jpg 8ceb20350817924.jpg 4f62ed350817930.jpg d26209374503374.jpgcb41ec374503380.jpg642ca0350817943.jpg

http://youtu.be/T0TSvbOz4Zk

Edited by DMV

Did you made it already or not?

Considering Faracus hasn't been online since August last year, it's pretty safe to say that he hasn't. Also, please check the last post date before posting. This thread is over a year old and you're necroposting. 

Nothing to see here!

This topic has been closed by LCPDFR.com staff.

If you feel that this topic has been closed in error, please report this post.