LCPDFR.com downloads may be slow, as we've had to redirect them from our CDN due to a provider fault. We hope to get them back to full speed as soon as possible.
Sam

The road ahead: 2013 and beyond (LCPDFR, ELS.Net and more)

I always said lcpdfr would eventually pass up gpm and would ne better than them. I am glad to see that day has finally come. I did however have a question about 1.0, a while back in 0.95 Alpha 3 I seen that it had a terrorist type of call, something that had to do with bombs, is this still planned on being implimented or is it even still being worked on?

I make scripted mods, sound mods, and other mods for GTA4. To Check Them Out, Go Here. Want to be apart of the most complex and realistic roleplay community for GTA4 & EFLC? Checkout [u]Bay Side Virtual_[color=#ff0000]Emergency Services[/color][/u]. Checkout GTA4: EFLC LCPDFR Videos here:

[img]http://its.uncg.edu/iSpartan/YouTube/images/youtube_logo_small.jpg[/img]

I always said lcpdfr would eventually pass up gpm and would ne better than them. I am glad to see that day has finally come. I did however have a question about 1.0, a while back in 0.95 Alpha 3 I seen that it had a terrorist type of call, something that had to do with bombs, is this still planned on being implimented or is it even still being worked on?

No, our focus is more directed towards every day policing as much as possible, so we don't have any plans for things like that.

"You tell me exactly what you want, and I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be."

Yay!  I cannot wait to do pursuits right! The AI right now is just nuts! I don't even call back-up that often because of the risk of crashing.

Join Blue Line Gaming Today! Accepting Applications for Law Enforcement, Fire & Rescue, Dispatch and Civilian. More information here.

DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR SUPPORT! THAT IS WHAT THE FORUMS ARE FOR!
DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR PERMISSIONS ON UNLOCKED PARTS OF MINE THAT YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN HAVE! YOU WILL BE TOLD NO!
DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR UNLOCKED PARTS UNLESS YOU WANT TO TRADE!

Very excited to be reading about this, not just LCPDFR 1.0, but everything together! I am very happy to have been a part of this website for as long as I have and it's great seeing all these updates and improvements coming this year. As many before me have stated, 2013 is shaping up to be one hell of a year! (And who thought 13 was an unlucky number?) 

Kidding aside, thank you (Sam) and everyone else that has been such a major roll in making this what it truly is, less of just a place to get mods, and more of a community. There definitely is something special here.

[color=#0000ff]Tester for Braveheart's Polciing Script & Abraxas: [/color][color=#0000ff] [/color]Abraxas's Mods Policing Script [u][color=#ee82ee]GTACore[/color][/u]: http://www.gtacore.com/index.php?app=referrals&reff=35 [img]http://i50.tinypic.com/xogwsz.gif[/img] [spoiler] [sharedmedia=downloads:files:2876] [sharedmedia=downloads:files:2430] [sharedmedia=downloads:files:2267] [/spoiler]

This is great news! I am very excited for a new version of LCPD:FR and for ELS Dot Net, great work to everyone that has a hand in the projects. I'm glad to be around to see LCPD:FR grow and all these great people getting together to produce some amazing mods for the amazing LCPD:FR community out there! Thank you guys again, you guys and keep GTA IV alive with these amazing mods. It's going to be a great couple of months for everyone! Thank you guys again! Great work!

We have now surpassed GPM in total member count, which I'm pretty sure was the only thing that was left to surpass them on.  Indeed, just a year ago when we really started to expand and grow I don't really think anyone expected that we'd do so well in the long term.  Back at the time, we understood the surge of traffic, all the new content and our sudden boost in popularity, but we didn't really think that it would continue that way - we thought of it as something that would come and stay, or even go, but certainly not come and then keep coming and coming (don't read that the wrong way please!).  Back in late summer 2011, all I could hope for was that we could be a viable and progressive alternative, and now I feel pretty silly for setting my expectations so low.

mission-accomplish_1757225i.jpg

I only expect this place to grow more and more as the years go on. Congratulations Sam for making it this far!

Congrats everyone. Let's hope we're here for many years to come.

Just do me a favor, Sam, don't die anytime soon. Look both ways before crossing the street!

Sam, you are a one of a kind! You have come SO far (as for the rest of the community and the staff)! You guys work SO hard for us as we appreciate ever single second of it! I don't even mind if RC3 comes in 2014! You guys keep with your pace, and do what you do best!  :thumbsup:

Cheers!

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Join in on the fun and stay up-to-date on my Discord! https://www.discord.gg/sckJGqg

YOUTUBE | TWITTER

Well I'm gonna be honest I'm just satisfied about playing LCPDFR doesn't matter how many scripts I have. The game itself is just too good of a game for I have yet too find another actual policing game as real as this one, and before I could even get a computer good enough too run GTA IV and LCPDFR I've always watched other videos of gamers who play LCPDFR. Its literally been fun and there's not doubt in my mind that I would give it up for any other policing game as real as this one. Congrats too LCPDFR

Outstanding work again Sam!!! It is amazing how when I first joined till now this community grew to what it is today... And t is great to see tonnes of people love LCPDFR the way it is... I can't wait for it!!!!!!! Great work once again!!!

Job well done Sam, Developers, Community Team, and Members!

Incredible mods, atmosphere and in general an incredible community. Really happy to be a part of it.

Best of luck to everyone in the future! 

My Mods: [color=#b22222]Speed Radar Script[/color][color=#b22222],[/color] [color=#daa520]POE[/color][color=#daa520], [/color][color=#0000ff]LicenseAnalyzer[/color]

4A02 at Mounties Gaming, Avid Modder / Script Writer, Problem Solver, and an awesome person :)