Cj24

Cj24's Modifications

I guess I'm not going to use this anymore, so there you go. Maybe this will encourage more people to use the Driver model.

I just sent you an email..

Is the email still working?

Hey CJ I've got a question for you, when are you publish the Mercedes Benz Sprinter with the RTK-7 lightbar, I will to make some textures for it.

I'm currently working on a new version of my old LCPD pack ('?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>), using new equipment and a new livery. The CVPI is in progress right now:

UUURbpP.jpg
More pictures of the car can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/duh7z

The setup is including more interior equipment like a console as well as a few more lights. It is very customizable, decklights, grilllights, mirrorlights and a dashlight can all be removed seperatly by simply replacing a texture. Textures for all blue, all red and red/blue lights are included. An alternative .wft file without rambar will be included as well.
The models itself are also more accurate, KevinDV's Liberty and TIR4 grill lights for example are way more detailed than the models used in the old pack. Most of the car models have been updated and improved in the meantime as well. Yet, I don't know exactly what cars I'm going to include, the current plan is to release the CVPI together with one other car and later update the pack to add more. It depends on the interest, but if it's as popular as the old one, I'll try to create as many cars as possible.

Edited by Cj24

Me gusta. I've been using your CVPI, Impala, Interceptor, Tahoe and Charger all together since a while now, and I'm looking forward to that new pack, just like a lot of people I'm pretty sure.

It is very customizable, decklights, grilllights, mirrorlights and a dashlight can all be removed seperatly by simply replacing a texture.

I'm very curious to see this, as it's not something I've seen done before. Can't wait! 

I'm very curious to see this, as it's not something I've seen done before. Can't wait!

Just tested it, it works absolutely fine:

bofheAO.jpg

As visible in the picture as well, any of the front LEDs of the Liberty can be turned into a steady burn activating together with the secondaries, though this requires a left/right alternating pattern for the amber secondaries. I'll also include ELS configs for different colors and for working steady burns.

Update: I added the dashlight and to show there're many different setups possible, I created a NY style setup with red/white in front and red/blue in back.AZ9OAbQ.jpg

u6GwwUA.jpg

Edited by Cj24

I'm glad to see you are back to modding in the community in any aspect CJ! You were truly missed.

Your old LCPD Pack is one of the best i've ever seen! :yes: . And the current pictures look amazing. The option to change the textures for personal like is absolutely awesome. CJ24, your're one of the best. I like your work very much. Eben deutsche Wertarbeit! :wink:

Made a short video of the lightstages of the cars from the pack, front view only though:

I removed the dashlight because it was still partly visible if you replaced it with a transparent textures. If many people would like to have a dashlight as well, I could release an additional model with dashlight.

Edited by Cj24