gtamods123

Gta 4 Graphics Problem

3.1 GHz Intel Core i7

8 GB ram

Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 512MB

(This is my good friend who I'm trying to solve the problem for btw. He is using an iMac with the Parallels program, allows you to use windows) 

I use the bootcamp feature on my iMac and I have no issues at all. Could it be a problem with parallels? Should I have him try bootcamp?

Bootcamp is a must.

Parallels cannot handle the game and thus bootcamp must be used. The reason being, gta uses a lot of ram, vram and cpu.

I have a GTX550 with 4 gigs RAM and I run Advanced System Care and Game Booster and I use a carpack that replaces all cars I also use ENB bloom and some other stuff, I get around 45 FPS. Have you tried ASC or Game Booster? It work's wonders for me as I have no texture problems when using them, I also run at high setting's.

Edited by Officer.Rockwell

THERE IS NOTHING BETTER IN THE WORLD THEN HAVING A .40 GLOCK 22 WITH 3, 15 ROUND MAGS, A .223 BUSHMASTER AR-15 PATROL RIFLE WITH A 551 EO-TECH OPTIC AND HAVING 2, 30 ROUND MAGS READY TO GO ON A BAD GUY WITH BODY ARMOR OR HAVING A GOOD OLD 12 GAUGE REMINGTON 870 SHOTGUN WITH TACTICAL BUCKSHOT IN THE TUBE IN CRUSER READY MODE AND HAVING SOME SLUGS ON THE SIDE SADDLE IF NEEDED TO DO A QUICK SLUG CHANGE OVER AT RANGE.

My friend has a lot of graphics problems. Do you guys think you could take a look? He has some pretty good computer specs but these glitches are really odd.

21alpvd.png

All the cop cars are white...

65cnxf.png

notice the lightly colored cop car, and the box under it.

213no1c.png

and this one the trees are all messed up.

Officer.rockwell, It's not really FPS problems, the graphics are messed up. ^^^^

Edited by Mrcashking228

Did he try putting different care in because like the person above said its the car look messed up nothing else.

[font=verdana][color=#d3d3d3][size=6]If I helped you in any way just press the [/size][/color][color=#008000][size=6]GREEN[/size][/color][color=#d3d3d3][size=6] up arrow![/size][/color][/font]

Well, you have 512MB on you're card that may be a big issue. By the way, don't steal someones thread.

Did he try putting different care in because like the person above said its the car look messed up nothing else.

It has nothing to do with the car's. It look's like his shadow's or shader's are messed up.

Edited by Officer.Rockwell

THERE IS NOTHING BETTER IN THE WORLD THEN HAVING A .40 GLOCK 22 WITH 3, 15 ROUND MAGS, A .223 BUSHMASTER AR-15 PATROL RIFLE WITH A 551 EO-TECH OPTIC AND HAVING 2, 30 ROUND MAGS READY TO GO ON A BAD GUY WITH BODY ARMOR OR HAVING A GOOD OLD 12 GAUGE REMINGTON 870 SHOTGUN WITH TACTICAL BUCKSHOT IN THE TUBE IN CRUSER READY MODE AND HAVING SOME SLUGS ON THE SIDE SADDLE IF NEEDED TO DO A QUICK SLUG CHANGE OVER AT RANGE.