Sign in to follow this  
stormwlf555

Only noose and all civilian cars play in game music radio

hi all,

only my noose can play music radio in game, my all other police cars including the fbi car radio music wont turn on im confused . anyone  have any ideas to try out so i have all my police cars capable of playing music game stations while i run radar ect thank you.

Well.. Stock IV police cars never had a working radio.. Atleast I never got it to work.

But if you have Trainer in your game you can use the Indepence FM and listen to music via that.

Go to your vehicle.ide file located in your common/data folder and switch the vehicle name to anything with a radio (scroll down to the police, police2 etc, and go to the column Game Name and change that to Buffalo or something like that).  I believe that changes the car engine sound also, don't use a faggio scooter as your vehicle name.  In any event, you get all stations that are available.

I don't use the Simple Trainer as it lags my game alittle.  I just change the IDE file and it's all good.

Good day,

DrDetroit

Edited by drdetroit

thanks sounds like a winner BUT i only have one problem how do you open the vechicle.ide file i cant use notepad do i have to use sparky?? again thank you

thanks never mind i used sparky to edit it. Again  a big thank you to all.

well sparky dont work on ide files but read in forums notepad does fyi for anyone needing music radio in there police cars.

Edited by stormwlf555