Lee10

PSA: ScripthookDotNet is causing LSPDFR to crash

I only know this because when I was trying to load LSPDFR up, the game kept crashing, I went around experimenting and lo and behold, LSPDFR was working perfectly fine once I removed all the ScripthookDotNet files, just a heads up for all of you who might have this file installed, and no, I do not know if ScripthookDotNet will get an update to it.  

"Micheal, Micheal Micheal, what would you do without me?"

- Trevor Phillips. 

4 minutes ago, Lee10 said:

I only know this because when I was trying to load LSPDFR up, the game kept crashing, I went around experimenting and lo and behold, LSPDFR was working perfectly fine once I removed all the ScripthookDotNet files, just a heads up for all of you who might have this file installed, and no, I do not know if ScripthookDotNet will get an update to it.  

The issue could be one of your scripts, if you have any.  Out of date scripts can cause crashes which then appear to be dotnet related because things work when it's removed.  Test your scripts if you're running any.

12-31-19new.jpg.50c2d8e500b7cae577ffddebe18fec42.jpg

1 minute ago, Reddington said:

The issue could be one of your scripts, if you have any.  Out of date scripts can cause crashes which then appear to be dotnet related because things work when it's removed.  Test your scripts if you're running any.

Only Script I'm running that requires that is RobFleecaBanks, which was updated like 4 days ago, so I don't think that's the issue, at least not on my end.

- Trevor Phillips. 

2 minutes ago, Lee10 said:

Only Script I'm running that requires that is RobFleecaBanks, which was updated like 4 days ago, so I don't think that's the issue, at least not on my end.

Okay, then dotnet2 could be out of date.  Check the page where you downloaded it and see when it was last updated.  I've got it in my game, but I'm still a few GTA versions behind so that could explain it.

12-31-19new.jpg.50c2d8e500b7cae577ffddebe18fec42.jpg

2 minutes ago, Reddington said:

Okay, then dotnet2 could be out of date.  Check the page where you downloaded it and see when it was last updated.  I've got it in my game, but I'm still a few GTA versions behind so that could explain it.

It was last updated in October, could be that like you said. 

- Trevor Phillips.