Assorted Callouts is now open source. https://github.com/Albo1125/Assorted-Callouts
Thank you @55charlie for the awesome images!
With Assorted Callouts, my aim is to provide a varying experience, adding a range of differently-styled callouts for you to experience. They all have one thing in common, though, and that is a fun and sufficiently realistic atmosphere!
Current Callouts (full explanation in documentation):
- Petrol/Gas Theft
- Pacific Bank Heist
- Traffic Stop Backup Required
- Stolen Police Vehicle
- Person with a Knife
- Organised Street Race
- Illegal Immigrants in Truck
- Store Robberies
- Store Shoplifting
- Prisoner Transport Required
- Hot Pursuit
- More to come! For suggestions and development updates, check this thread. To get early access to new versions, participate in the Loyalty Rewards Programme.
Installation instructions are provided in the ReadMe.
Lots of settings, such as keybindings, callout frequencies etc. can be modified through the INI file.
Starting from Computer+ 22.214.171.124, Assorted Callouts offers support for its callout display system. For a more realistic experience, I recommend downloading Computer+ here.
Support - what to do if you encounter a bug or have problems:
- Watch the installation video for my modifications here.
- Use this tool: http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/9755-lspdfr-troubleshooter-by-albo1125/
- Read the documentation file if you're having trouble getting a specific feature to work.
- Suggestions can be made here.
- If all else fails: Please leave a comment (not a review). Include your RAGEPluginHook.log file, located in your Grand Theft Auto V folder. Also, please provide an accurate description of what happened. This allows me to help you as fast as possible.
What's New in Version 126.96.36.199
Some code cleanup.
Open sourced at https://github.com/Albo1125/Assorted-Callouts
For some more information on the open-sourcing and my 'retirement':
Updated for Albo1125.Common 188.8.131.52
Improved performance by changing all native function calls.
Updated for GTA5 1.0.1290.1 & RPH 0.60 & RAGENativeUI 184.108.40.206. Works with RPH 0.51 or higher.
Cleaned up various code.
Files to replace if updating from a working copy of 0.6.5.1: All except Assorted Callouts.ini.
Use comments to ask for support. Do NOT use reviews to ask for support! You will get ignored and reported as this is against community guidelines
FinKone - Being a good friend, hugely supportitive in various ways and for the future Repeat Offender collaboration.
Various friends & Loyalty Rewards Programme participants for testing
Khorio: Coding & Native assistance.
AlexGuirre: For helping me with various natives and providing me with some amazingly smart functions he made. RAGENativeUI port.
David (Author of PoliceLifeS): Providing most of the locations of the petrol stations.
55CHARLIE: Being encouraging and extensive testing, creating the formidable images, plus lots of good suggestions and feedback.
DCP1233: Testing and finding really rare problems I forget about.
Pumpk1in: Providing encouraging feedback. Lots of testing!
Stealth22: Code protection and helping with a native function. Allowing me to copy the beat, unit and division type audio instead of having to copy it myself.
TheUnit: Being a great help with the Traffic Stop Backup callout: collecting location data, testing and suggesting stuff.
CaptainSugarFree: Helping with the Pacific Bank Heist callout cosmetics, specifically: collecting some location data, thinking of part of the scenario, sketching up a draft of the dialogue, creating the voiceover audio.
(continued)CaptainSugarFree: Suggesting American/British English option. Creating the trailer. Being encouraging, supportive and awesome.
Isaac: Voicing Cpt. Wells's audio in the Pacific Bank Heist callout.