About This File
Traffic Policer is now open source. https://github.com/Albo1125/Traffic-Policer
Welcome to Traffic Policer! This script modification for LSPDFR greatly enhances not only traffic policing, but policing in general. It sports various major features that will make your shift as a police officer much more realistic, and, above all, fun!
Requirements - some of these are included (credits go to their appropriate authors):
- LSPDFR 0.3.1.0 (not included)
- Albo1125.Common 188.8.131.52 or higher (included)
- RAGENativeUI 184.108.40.206 or higher (included)
- RAGEPluginHook 0.51 or higher (not included)
- A legal copy of GTA V (versions 1.0.1011.1-1.0.14930.1).
Installation Instructions are provided in the ReadMe & Documentation files.
Traffic Policer's Features are explained in the Documentation files & video.
Support - what to do if you encounter a bug or have problems:
- Watch the installation video for my modifications here.
- Use this tool: http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/9755-lspdfr-troubleshooter-by-albo1125/
- Read the documentation file if you're having trouble getting a specific feature to work.
- Suggestions can be made here.
- If all else fails: Please leave a comment (not a review). Include your RAGEPluginHook.log file, located in your Grand Theft Auto V folder. Also, please provide an accurate description of what happened. This allows me to help you as fast as possible.
Redistribution is prohibited.
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11
Fixed an issue where the NoLightsAtDark ambient event chance in the INI was not respected.
Some code cleanup.
Open sourced at https://github.com/Albo1125/Traffic-Policer
For some more information on the open-sourcing and my 'retirement':
Fixed an occasional crash that occurred when ambient events were created.
Restructured ambient event handling to improve performance.
Restructured speed checker handling to improve performance.
Restructured various elements of the main loop to improve performance.
Rewritten all code using RageNativeUI to use the non-obsolete methods.
Removed the (non-working) 'grab keys' feature (additionally removed from INI).
File(s) to update if updating from a working copy of 18.104.22.168 All (except Traffic Policer.ini).
Use comments to ask for support. Do NOT use reviews to ask for support! You will get ignored and reported as this is against community guidelines.