Arrest Manager is now open source. https://github.com/Albo1125/Arrest-Manager
Welcome to Arrest Manager! This script modification for LSPDFR greatly enhances the way you can deal with your suspects and their vehicles. Are you tired of driving all the way to a jail to deal with a suspect? Would you like to be able to call for reliable prisoner transport units at any time? Arrest Manager provides this, and more. In short, a complete overhaul to the way you can deal with your prisoners!
Requirements - some of these are included (credits go to their appropriate authors):
- LSPDFR 0.3.1.0 (not included)
- Albo1125.Common 22.214.171.124 or higher (included)
- RAGENativeUI 126.96.36.199 or higher (included)
- RAGEPluginHook 0.51 or higher (not included)
- A legal copy of GTA V (versions 1.0.1011.1-1.0.1290.1).
Installation instructions and further feature documentation are included with the download.
Support - what to do if you encounter a bug or have problems:
- Watch the installation video for my modifications here.
- Use this tool: http://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/9755-lspdfr-troubleshooter-by-albo1125/
- Read the documentation file if you're having trouble getting a specific feature to work.
- Suggestions can be made here.
- If all else fails: Please leave a comment (not a review). Include your RAGEPluginHook.log file, located in your Grand Theft Auto V folder. Also, please provide an accurate description of what happened. This allows me to help you as fast as possible.
What's New in Version 188.8.131.52
Some code cleanup.
Open sourced at https://github.com/Albo1125/Arrest-Manager
Removed obfuscation (likely to improve performance).
For some more information on the open-sourcing and my 'retirement':
Watch the video above for an indepth overview of the new changes and tips & tricks on how to use them effectively!
Updated for Albo1125.Common 184.108.40.206
Improved performance by changing all native function calls.
Updated for GTA5 1.0.1290.1 & RPH 0.61 & RAGENativeUI 220.127.116.11. Works with RPH 0.51 or higher.
Cleaned up various code.
Early access to future updates? Check out the Loyalty Rewards Programme!
Use comments to ask for support. Do NOT use reviews to ask for support! You will get ignored and reported as this is against community guidelines.
LMS - Helping & improving the unarmed arrest part.
PNWParksFan - Water boat spawning.
My Awesome Beta Testing Team!
dbock1989 and his wife - for rigorous testing, making awesome screenshots and editing them, making an awesome video showcasing my mod and creating the epic Albo Police vans! This mod wouldn't be were it is without him!
xShadowPro - testing, creating the AWESOME Arrest Manager screenshots and being extremely supportive!
L1qht - For testing and helping me with GwenForm.
H4X0RZz - for suggesting new jail points and creating the awesome banner!
Stealth22 - for helping me with pre-release stuff.
The LSPDFR developer team - without them, this mod would be completely pointless!
MulleDK19 - helping me with the handcuff animation.
AlexGuirre, Stealth22, LtFlash - for porting RAGENativeUI to RPH.
Turbofandude - Helping me with the XML part.