First off, this really isn't anything special. It's me learning C# and toying around (time passed so fast while doing that, wow!). I thought I might share what I've done. So please don't expect too much.
When you don't accept a callout, another unit will take it. It adds some immersion in my opinion. I don't know if others like it, but I do. Don't hit me. :c
- Pursuit of heavy vehicle
- Possible intoxicated individual(s) (2 somewhat different calls for that)
- Possible burglary suspect fleeing
- An easteregg-ish pursuit based callout which is very rare.
- Possible homicide call
- Possible intoxicated individual (2 somewhat different calls for that)
For the homicide and intoxicated person call: I recommend you to only accept these callouts if you have FinKone's Police Radio mod to request a coroner because that's what you're supposed to do for the homicide call and in case the intoxicated person already passed out.
I'll hopefully add more different kinds of callouts as I'm learning. x)
Installation changed in 1.3.0:
Put everything except the Readme into your GTA5 folder. The SimpleCallouts.dll should be in /plugins/LSPDFR and the /LSPDFR/Police Scanner/CRIMES folders should merge.
You can get other callouts even though you're in a callout already (applies to Other callouts).Doesn't looks like an issue on my plugin's side because it even occurs when playing native LSPDFR callouts.
- Peds from Other callouts can spawn on the road, even on highways!
I think there can spawn weird peds like scientists, main characters, corpses, etc. in callouts that spawn random peds.
- Bodies from intoxicated person and homicide sometimes lie on the street even though you didn't accept the call. (Very rare, had that only once.)
What's New in Version 1.3.2
What's new in 1.3.2?
- Works with RagePluginHook 0.21 and newer.
- No really, that's it. :/
What's new in 1.3.0?
- Added police scanner audio to the rest of the callouts.
- Redone police scanner audio to be more realistic (fitting codes and expressions for example).
- When you don't accept a callout, another unit will take it. (Adds some immersion in my opinion. I don't know if others like it, but I do. Don't hit me :c)
- Renamed 2 callouts a little.
What's new in 1.2.0?
- Most callouts now have police scanner audio.
- Increased spawning distance a little to avoid seeing the cars spawning and despawning.
What's new in 1.1.1?
- Fixed crashing when trying to spawn the Rancher.
What's new in 1.1.0?
- Heavy vehicle callout now spawns random heavy vehicles instead of 3 chosen ones.
- Heavy vehicle callout now spawns random peds instead of only one chosen one.
- Burglary suspect callout now spawns more different types of vehicles, not only bikes.
- Renamed "Drunk person(s)" callout to "Possible intoxicated individual(s) driving amok".
- Homicide callout now spawns random peds instead of 3 chosen ones (Thanks, FinKone!)
- Added new callout: "Possible intoxicated individual" (not fleeing).
LukeD for the pursuit callout template
The guys over in the API Development forum who have helped (Stealth22, FtDLulz, LukeD, LtFlash)
Everyone who's making good mods and especially those who mention and explain how things work. It really inspired me to begin learning C#.