CalloutsV is the first API plugin for LSPDFR, and the successor to the much loved Callouts+ API plugin for LCPDFR.
It's time to open the world of policing in GTA V, it's time for Callouts.
Many of the callouts from Callouts+ will be making there way over to the big city of Los Santos in time, for you to engage with. In addition to these there will be multiple paths to take with several callouts, including decisions to make and timers to race against. In Los Santos, your police training will be hit hard. Don't expect tutorials and easy callouts. You'll need to think on your feet.
• Broken down Vehicle - A broken down vehicle requires your assistance, head over to the scene and get the motorist on their way again.
• Illegal Street Race - Back with vengence, these cars are bigger, better and geared for a challenge. They're also randomly modified. (enjoy!)
• Traffic Collisions - RTC/MVA, your choice. Much like GTA IV these cars will be crashed into each other and damaged. Are they driveable? You decide.
• EMS Requesting Escort - Yes, that's right. Get the ambulance to the hospital, just be careful not to lose them?
• Tracker Theft - The middle and upper class LS civilians are smart, they protected their exotic classics with trackers....Can you help them find their cars after being stolen?
• Possible Disturbance - Police presence is always a useful tool, you should attend to the scene and use your investigatory powers to see what's there!
More to come...
• Standard Issue Flashlight - For patrolling the beat at night. You never know what you will find lurking in the dark corners, so take a flashlight and find out!
• Roadblocks now with custom menu! - It's well known that street racers these days are pushing the cops with heavily tuned performance cars. Now you can call in area specific units, heavy units or even deploy a spikestrip with a few clicks!
• End Callout Menu - Ever wanted to drop out of a callout because you totalled your car, or wanted to handle that civilian who just got brutally maimed by the suspect's truck? Well now you can with an LSPDFR themed end callout menu. Give control an update and drop out with relative style.
• Check Ped Corpses - That's right, now you can grab an Id from corpses! Use your cop skills to grab the ID and determine a rough cause of death for the victim in question. Better to know if that gang member you shot was the registered owner of the car or not, am I right?
LSPDFR 0.2 (or higher)
RagePluginHook 0.16 (or higher)
See the file name for the recommended setup as these are what the plugin was compiled against.
To install this plugin, copy the download files into their exact layout as they are in the .zip file.
In other words:
CalloutsV.dll, CalloutsV.ini go inside Plugins/LSPDFR/
Audio files go inside the correct folder inside the LSPDFR/Police Scanner folder
For an easy installation, use the automatic installer!
If using the automatic installer: It will ask you if you would like to install 3rd party software (yes or no) you have to pick one it is not selected by default, there is no tricking you into installing.
If you choose to install the software I will earn a small amount of revenue. So this is recommended from my perspective (you can always uninstall the software after completing installation.)
Alternatively you can click no.
As always, read the readme and the user documentation as they contain useful information on how to do things
FAQ's, Help & Suggestions
It's not easy to respond to all of your ideas, or help requests. It's impossible for me to do so if you post your question as a review.
Please post all of your main questions, suggestions etc over in my WIP thread, you can find that here http://www.lcpdfr.com/forums/topic/52076-planned-calloutsv-the-successor-to-callouts/
Additionally for general comments or quick messages, you can use the comments section below. (Be sure it is the comments and not the reviews)
Please spare my hours of work a thought when reviewing. If you have problems, try asking for help first. I might be able to solve it for you.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO LOAD THIS PLUGIN VIA THE RAGEPLUGINHOOK CONSOLE. THIS PLUGIN IS LOADED AUTOMATICALLY BY LSPDFR AS IT IS AN API PLUGIN FOR LSPDFR NOT A STANDALONE MOD
What's New in Version 0.3.2.1
Updated to run with RPH 0.39, LSPDFR 0.3 and latest GTA patch
Possibly still some new issues as I haven't actually fixed anything, this is simply an update for the latest patch. I need to get back into the rhythm of things.
Removing the automatic installer for the time being due to the revenue system I use being shut down, sorry if this inconveniences anyone.
I didn't release another update I just removed the random screenshots from the changelog lol
Testing Team: Rocking_Star101, MichaelV, Couthink4 as well as Finkone, ineseri.
LSPDFR API: G17 Media (Sam & LMS namely)