Conspicuous, non-practical and unstoppable, the unmarked Executioner is the blocky-eyed face of friendly corruption and rubber-hose cryptanalysis. Burns fuel faster than a supertanker, but in the heat of pursuit after you inevitably get spotted from a mile away, you'll only care about the power. And power it's got plenty.
This is the unmarked version of the Vapid Executioner by GCT. The vehicle features some improvements, such as hidden emergency lights and the equipment from the FIB Granger, and you can also hang on the sides of it. There is an option for anyone who wants to use both Executioners with a divider added behind the front seats.
What's New in Version 2.1.0
- Updated the models and soundbanks
- Added a pair of spotlights on the LSPD Unmarked version
- Changed the handling
- Rockstar Games - Original models
- TheF3nt0n - Conversion
- GCT - Original model
- Dani02 - Model improvements
- AlexanderLB, Skitty and Voit Turyv - Police Console
- Monkeypolice188 - Roof rails
- 11john11 - Traffic advisor and wheels
- MyCrystals! - Description
- Eddlm - Handling
- Jacobmaate - Screenshots