About This File
2018 Dodge Charger - US Border Patrol Skin
- Download the model used in the screenshots here.
- Open the .ytd file in OpenIV and replace the default "Livery_chrg_sign_1" with the one provided in this thread.
- You are not allowed to do ANY of the following:
- Steal, Redistribute, Upload on other websites, Claim the texture or the model
as your own or use screenshots uploaded here.
- Only situation where said actions would be done is if you have acquired
written permission from either the model maker or me personally.
- If I have violated ToS of any creator mentioned in this post by uploading this skin texture please
contact me and we can solve the problem.
- If you have any questions, concerns, etc. Contact me on one of the
contact methods below:
- US Border Patrol skin texture done by Epilox.
- Model Creator - Jacob
- Original vehicle model is 2015 Dodge Charger from Forza, edited into the 2018 Dodge Charger Pursuit by Matt with parts from FH3 and Gamemodels
- Seats, center mirror, shifter and dash edits modeled and done by Kane104 - commissioned by Ranger Rick
- Major help from EVI for digital dial information and help to get the dials working and his patience to help Peralta
- Rear bumper diffuser modeled by Patrol 31 Normal edits by Steinberg
- AWD/Charger badge modeled by iansonwheels Converted to V by Matt
- AWD Steelies/Hubcap modeled by iansonwheels Converted to V by Matt
- Big thanks to Cj24 for beta testing the model and help with spec maps and normal maps and his overall knowledge of gta materials
- Interior dial textures made by NeonLazer
- Interior button textures made by Slendis
- Rims from Gamemodels.ru Centercap edited by Matt
- Dome Light modeled by Matt
- A big thanks to Cj24, Kane104, EVI, Patrol 31, Steinberg , Desmond , NeOnLaZeR, Izick, Rekram, HDgamerzPC, and a big thanks to Ranger Rick who bought 3D parts so that Peralta wouldn't give up on this project and bought him a Zmodeler license so that he can keep working on this project Thank you Rick.
- Another big thanks to iansonwheels who had the time to make the AWD steelies and AWD package stuff....
- Thank you to everyone who supported Peralta and the project...