About This File
So I finally decided to get into making vehicles instead of just textures. This is my second car I have made so far and my first public release. If you have any feedback please let me know!
I wanted to do a simple pack to start off but something that isn't that common either. The car is loosely based off of Anderson Police Department in South Carolina.
The cars feature an Whelen Edge 9000 which is all blue with two whites in the front and two amber in the rear. The rambar is also extra_11 so you can toggle it on or off.
I hope you guys enjoy!
Please leave a review or comment!
2 CVPI's, one with hubcaps and one with steelies.
All the installation information is located in the ReadMe in the download.
Takedown lights wouldn't work so they are disabled.
Rear amber lights may get dirty after driving a while, just wash the car and it'll go back to normal.
-If there are any other issues please comment or message me and I will try to correct them.
Do not redistribute
Do not rip or edit the vehicles at all (except textures)
If you make a texture pack please link back to the vehicle.
Assembled by Kilroy95
Liveries and Window Textures by Kilroy95
A special thanks to Magnetic(Zig) and OfficerFive0 for answering my various questions and helping me throughout development.
More thanks to Slendis, Jedahdiah, and RobertTM for various help as well.
Oh, and Gump for yelling at me to fix the antenna.
-2010 Ford CVPI by Turn 10 Studios, Converted to V by OfficerUnderwood
-Edited into 98-11 by OfficerUnderwood
- 98-04 Steering wheel by Ubisoft
- 98-05 Guages by Ubisoft
- AM/FM/TAPE by Ubisoft
- Chrome and Matte Black grille by Ubisoft
- 98-08 Trim by OfficerUnderwood, SAP by Schaefft
- 03 Steelies by Carper
- 03-05 Hubs by (Fuck if I know), modified by OfficerUnderwood
-Whelen Edge 9000 by Solo
-Edited textures by OfficerFive0
- GoRhino CVPI Wraparound by Carper, Textures by Carper
- Spotlight is from model provided by Cyrax on gamemodels.ru
Converted and edited by Black Jesus
- Antenna by Twurtleee
- Setina The Bodyguard Partition by BxBugs123
- Decatur Genesis I Select scratch modeled, textured, and converted to GTA V by HDgamerzPC
- Decatur Dash Mounted Radar scratch modeled, textured, and converted to GTA V by HDgamerzPC
- WatchGuard 4RE HD Mini Zoom® Camera scratch modeled, textured, and converted to GTA V by HDgamerzPC
- Harris M/A-Com M7100IP Radio scratch modeled, textured, and converted to GTA V by HDgamerzPC
- Whelen 295SLSA6 Siren & Light Controller scratch modeled, textured, and converted to GTA V by HDgamerzPC
- Console by Twurtleee
- Window Bars by Tomcat
If I forgot anyone please message me and I will correct it immediatly.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
-Removed chrome bumper fill.
-Partition glass texture issue
-Lights are now brighter
-Interior doesn't look like 'static' now