Jump to content

[ELS] 2015 FHP CHARGER 1.0.0

   (0 reviews)

10 Screenshots




User Feedback

Recommended Comments

SO.... Where do you want me to start on the NON FICTIONAL...... So as Paul said above the flag is backwards, Your missing the credited Law enforcement decal, the reflective chevrons aren't correct at all, on the 16 models they don't use the Javelin light bars, no lights on the push bumpers, and your missing the dash light. So i would suggest that you change the name from NON Fictional to 100% Fictional. If you would like more detailed pics of FHP's cars I'll be happy to send them to you...

 

Edited by DS Designs

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DS Designs said:

SO.... Where do you want me to start on the NON FICTIONAL...... So as Paul said above the flag is backwards, Your missing the credited Law enforcement decal, the reflective chevrons aren't correct at all, on the 16 models they don't use the Javelin light bars, no lights on the push bumpers, and your missing the dash light. So i would suggest that you change the name from NON Fictional to 100% Fictional. If you would like more detailed pics of FHP's cars I'll be happy to send them to you...

 

Fhp does in fact use javelin lightbars on their 2016 chargers, I have seen them in real life. And keep in mind that all of their vehicles are not unison in design/lights. I will update this soon to try and make it more realistic, thanks for letting me know. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello, I would like to thank you for your attempt at creating a FHP Charger. I am not here to start any arguments, but I can tell you most definitely the FHP no longer uses those kind of lightbars on the new chargers. Also, the rear advisor is not the correct type. Another thing is that as stated before, the FHP has not used any lights on their push bars. Thank you for your time, and good luck with future updates!

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, GlencoeGEC said:

Hello, I would like to thank you for your attempt at creating a FHP Charger. I am not here to start any arguments, but I can tell you most definitely the FHP no longer uses those kind of lightbars on the new chargers. Also, the rear advisor is not the correct type. Another thing is that as stated before, the FHP has not used any lights on their push bars. Thank you for your time, and good luck with future updates!

Here is a Whalen dominator mounted on a pushbar:E705EE29-622B-48FA-B1B0-4584455ABE88.thumb.jpeg.83f0f16d7d40ed44b6a35eb9efb3ab9b.jpeg

Here is an older style javelin lightbar (known for its condensation) on a 2016-18 charger:

D5D78A1B-D2FF-4C11-BFD2-BABFC8E57816.thumb.jpeg.762ceffc3761e31bd8cc720961169dd3.jpeg

I will do some work and try extracting the module from the lightbar to put as a rear traffic advisor since they appear to be the same module in a future update. As well as removing the Whelen dominator from the pushbar since it’s not typical. Thanks for your guyses feedback! 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Roulge said:

Here is a Whalen dominator mounted on a pushbar:E705EE29-622B-48FA-B1B0-4584455ABE88.thumb.jpeg.83f0f16d7d40ed44b6a35eb9efb3ab9b.jpeg

Here is an older style javelin lightbar (known for its condensation) on a 2016-18 charger:

D5D78A1B-D2FF-4C11-BFD2-BABFC8E57816.thumb.jpeg.762ceffc3761e31bd8cc720961169dd3.jpeg

I will do some work and try extracting the module from the lightbar to put as a rear traffic advisor since they appear to be the same module in a future update. As well as removing the Whelen dominator from the pushbar since it’s not typical. Thanks for your guyses feedback! 

I stand Corrected about the light bar. The main reason they switched from the javelin is due to the flying off while traveling at high rates of speed. The extra lights on the bumper were before Col.  Gene Spaulding issued the rule back in 2015 that no PERSONAL lights were to be added to Dept Issued cars. Too many troopers were adding lights with out the proper wiring and causing them to have issues.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Despite the statements made above, this car is very well made. Glad to see acknowledgment of the 2015+ Chargers with Javelins. Always loved the lightbars. Chevrons are a tad too large, but again- differences occur. There are a variety of units within my local Troop that have different chevrons. Flag is such a minor detail, which I assume was an oversight. I like this unit, a lot!  Well done.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

if youre all really that buthurt about the flag then download textures that meet your standards and drop em into the vehicle ytd. BAM, tough guys, problem solved. or you can be a big kid and pull the texture and flip it in gimp or photoshop. dude tried. no need to sh*t on his effort. pretty amazing how critical and downright rude people can get when it comes to other people uploading free sh*t for  them to use in their video games. dont let the haters get to you, bud. thanks for the time you put in and keep it up.

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, nfironman said:

if youre all really that buthurt about the flag then download textures that meet your standards and drop em into the vehicle ytd. BAM, tough guys, problem solved. or you can be a big kid and pull the texture and flip it in gimp or photoshop. dude tried. no need to sh*t on his effort. pretty amazing how critical and downright rude people can get when it comes to other people uploading free sh*t for  them to use in their video games. dont let the haters get to you, bud. thanks for the time you put in and keep it up.

 

exactly, I edit skins all the time if I want them to look different, I don't complain about how it looks.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cody1 said:

need too update it you cant see the lights nore can you see them on the buildings and the strobs way to bright 

use a new radience if you cannot see the lights

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2018 at 12:41 PM, Jeff Favignano said:

Here we go with people telling you this is wrong or that is wrong, I get told all the time that FHP doesn't use vics or 2014 chargers and I see them daily LOL. Glad to see more FHP cars man, I saw this exact car setup the other day!

 

 It is impossible to see this "exact car setup" on their classic 2015 Chargers with the Code 3 Javelin lightbar. First off, the push bar is incorrect. They don't use AWD Chargers, the rear TA bar is incorrect, and still lacks many lighting modules that the real FHP chargers use. Lets just chill on the "Just saw this exact car setup the other day!" and be a little more realistic.

Edited by Tony Proenza

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2018 at 12:50 AM, Tony Proenza said:

 

 It is impossible to see this "exact car setup" on their classic 2015 Chargers with the Code 3 Javelin lightbar. First off, the push bar is incorrect. They don't use AWD Chargers, the rear TA bar is incorrect, and still lacks many lighting modules that the real FHP chargers use. Lets just chill on the "Just saw this exact car setup the other day!" and be a little more realistic.

it's not 100% fictional, if you want it to be exactly correct why don't you make one yourself

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Roulge said:

it's not 100% fictional, if you want it to be exactly correct why don't you make one yourself

I'll never understand why people always resort to saying "go make the vehicle yourself if you don't like it"

If the guy is offering you constructive criticism, you simply take it and either improve or leave it alone.

Based on the comments you should label the vehicle as fictional. It can't be part fiction and part non-fiction.

Its either real or made-up.

Edited by Pavy

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pavy said:

I'll never understand why people always resort to saying "go make the vehicle yourself if you don't like it"

If the guy is offering you constructive criticism, you simply take it and either improve or leave it alone.

I'm not going to improve something I intended to make, it's like making a pop song and people telling you its bad because it's not jazz. There is no "its supposed to have this" this is just simply an imaginative creation of mine there is no right or wrong way to make it.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Roulge said:

I'm not going to improve something I intended to make, it's like making a pop song and people telling you its bad because it's not jazz. 

Bad comparison. Artists create music from scratch. You create this vehicle based off something that's already out there. 
If you want to use your analogy, you are copyrighting a song 🙂

 

4 minutes ago, Roulge said:

I'm not going to improve something I intended to make

What.

 

4 minutes ago, Roulge said:

There is no "its supposed to have this" this is just simply an imaginative creation of mine there is no right or wrong way to make it.

You are correct but you have to label it Fictional since you are adding made-up stuff for it.

Edited by Pavy

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Think before you post. Toxic behavior will not be tolerated. Unconstructive, toxic or unnecessarily sarcastic comments will be removed and warnings issued.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...