Alright, let's give this a shot! Thank you all for your words of encouragement during the build of these models. Please know that I have read each of your comments and messages and appreciate the support and constructive criticism. Because life is busy, my progress on these models has slowed. Please enjoy a release of the models in their current state, with known issues.
Download folder contains:
- data files: your vehicles and carvariation meta files
- Red Lights: a folder with textures you can use to replace the blue lights on the model
- Rim Color: a folder with textures you can use to change the rim/wheel color on the model
- Full Models: contains the yft/hi.yft for all models that have the RotoRay on them (RotoRay and Night Scan both controlled by VG+)
- FiveM Friendly: contains the yft/hi.yft for all models that DO NOT have a RotoRay on them (Night Scan still present, but not functional in FiveM)
- ytd files: the ytd files for all of the models
RE: Rescue - The roof hatch and dinghy raft boat do NOT have collisions on purpose. With collisions the truck will not fit into the fire stations.
**Please do not redistribute these models without prior permissions from medic4523**
**Use in a FiveM community is only permissible with consent from medic4523**
**DO NOT crack these models to unlock them**
# Please view the "README" upon downloading.
# You may create skins for these models, and freely share your created skins. Please link back to the original download.
# Credits for the model parts and accessories are provided in README.
# Install instructions provided within download folder and via the install tutorial video below (Thanks R Tkacs!)
# This model has moving parts, such as Roto-Ray & light towers. LCPDFR member alexguirre is the author of the "VehicleGadgets+" script. Please follow this link
to download the necessary files from his website. He gets full credit for this awesomely handy plugin! I will include the XML documents to operate those functions. (Outriggers = "O" | Ladder = Num Pad Buttons) Install video tutorial below.