Jump to content

Razer & Corsair Keyboard Police Lights 1.0.2.1

   (7 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Razer & Corsair Keyboard Police Lights

BETA of Corsair device support is released.

 

Adds police lighting effects to Chroma & Cue enabled Razer/Corsair devices.

The effects exists out of predefined patterns and your own created patterns which can be activated by the configuration file for the keyboard and mouse.

The color of the effects can also be modified to predefined color values or RGB values.

This plugin supports ELS.

 

Prerequisites

  • Rage plugin hook v0.62+
  • Razer Synapse or Corsair iCUE software

 

Currently supports

  • Chroma enabled Razer keyboard
  • Chroma enabled Razer mouse
  • Cue enabled Corsair keyboard
  • Cue enabled Corsair mouse

 

Installation

  • Copy the contents of the "Grand Theft Auto V" to the installation directory of GTA V (overwrite any existing file)
  • Modify the "RazerPoliceLights.xml" in the Plugins directory to your preferences

For Corsair users only

  • Make sure you have the latest version of iCUE installed

 

Features

  • Customize effect speed
  • Enable on foot
  • Customize colors
  • Effect scan mode
  • Pattern selection per device
  • Selection of active Chroma devices
  • Custom pattern definitions
  • Vertical effect playback for mouse device
  • Color configuration based on ELS configuration

 

Upcoming features

  • Pattern selection by police vehicle

 

This plugin is inspired by Keyboard Police Lights created by Morgaan.


What's New in Version 1.0.2.1

Released

  • Fixed CueSDK not being recognized (moved SDK to x64 folder in the installation directory)
  • Fixed Cue keyboard LED drawing not including the last keyboard column and row
  • Added SDK info logging
  • Auto-disabled devices when they could not be registered (a message is logged in this case)
  • Prevented plugin from crashing when a device didn't register correctly and the device playback thread is being stopped



User Feedback

Recommended Comments



7 hours ago, Officer Kostas Woods said:

how do you enable this in game?

 

- Open the configuration of RAGE when it's loading by clicking the gear icon

- Go to the Plugins tab

- Enable RazerPoliceLights plugin

OR

- Open RAGE console when in-game by pressing F4 (default key)

- Type "LoadPlugin RazerPoliceLights" and press enter

 

The effects will automatically play when in a police vehicle and the sirens are activated.

Edited by yoep

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, yoep said:

 

- Open the configuration of RAGE when it's loading by clicking the gear icon

- Go to the Plugins tab

- Enable RazerPoliceLights plugin

OR

- Open RAGE console when in-game by pressing F4 (default key)

- Type "LoadPlugin RazerPoliceLights" and press enter

 

The effects will automatically play when in a police vehicle and the sirens are activated.

Thanks man.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2018 at 2:18 AM, Officer Kostas Woods said:

how do you enable this in game?

All you do is once you have put it in your game directory you just get in your els car and put the lights on. Make sure you do have a Chroma enabled device.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ReeceBishop said:

how do you change the colour to all blue?

 

  • Open the RazerPoliceLights.xml configuration file
  • Replace <Primary R="0" G="0" B="255"/> with <Primary>blue</Primary> located under the <Colors> tag
  • Replace <Secondary R="0" G="0" B="255"/> with <Secondary>blue</Secondary> located under the <Colors> tag
  • Save the configuration file

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 9/19/2018 at 2:22 PM, yoep said:
  • Open the RazerPoliceLights.xml configuration file
  • Replace <Primary R="0" G="0" B="255"/> with <Primary>blue</Primary> located under the <Colors> tag
  • Replace <Secondary R="0" G="0" B="255"/> with <Secondary>blue</Secondary> located under the <Colors> tag
  • Save the configuration file

 

Do I need to do something in my Razer Synapse as well?  I have a Razer Deathadder Chroma.  I installed this, went in game, loaded and nothing.  Never messed with my mouse colors before, so maybe I'm missing a step.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2018 at 4:15 PM, Giordano said:

 

Do I need to do something in my Razer Synapse as well?  I have a Razer Deathadder Chroma.  I installed this, went in game, loaded and nothing.  Never messed with my mouse colors before, so maybe I'm missing a step.

 

You only need Razer Synapse to be running (make sure the service is active in windows under the name "Razer Chroma SDK Service").

When the plugin is loaded, it should show one of the following notifications

a. Razer Keyboard Police Lights configuration loaded

b. Razer Keyboard Police Lights configuration file not found, using defaults instead

c. Razer Keyboard Police Lights configuration file is not valid, using defaults instead

 

image.png.cbfda6574fca6ba353768ead0f55d04f.png

 

In all of these cases, your mouse should still play an effect when in a police vehicle with the sirens on.

If none of the above are shown, can you verify that the plugin is loaded by typing "ListPlugins" in the Rage console by pressing F4 (default key).

 

If the plugin is loaded, can you please send me your "RagePluginHook.log" file so I can have a look at it and try to figure out what's going wrong? 

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, yoep said:

 

You only need Razer Synapse to be running (make sure the service is active in windows under the name "Razer Chroma SDK Service").

When the plugin is loaded, it should show one of the following notifications

a. Razer Keyboard Police Lights configuration loaded

b. Razer Keyboard Police Lights configuration file not found, using defaults instead

c. Razer Keyboard Police Lights configuration file is not valid, using defaults instead

 

image.png.cbfda6574fca6ba353768ead0f55d04f.png

 

In all of these cases, your mouse should still play an effect when in a police vehicle with the sirens on.

If none of the above are shown, can you verify that the plugin is loaded by typing "ListPlugins" in the Rage console by pressing F4 (default key).

 

If the plugin is loaded, can you please send me your "RagePluginHook.log" file so I can have a look at it and try to figure out what's going wrong? 

 

 

Yeah, I was being stupid.  I didn't see that I needed to put something in the Rage console.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 9/25/2018 at 8:59 PM, feppsorcher said:

would love to see this script for ragepluginhook 0.63

 

It's compatible with v0.63, sorry for the confusion.

I've updated the description to v0.62+ to indicate it supports higher versions.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2018 at 11:34 AM, yoep said:

 

It's compatible with v0.63, sorry for the confusion.

I've updated the description to v0.62+ to indicate it supports higher versions.

ok thanks, had a few crashes but now works like a charme, very cool feature.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

This looks like an awesome mod to add to the realism, I just wish you made it compatible for those of us who run Corsair keyboards

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

@yoep Hey...I have a razer cynosa chroma. When I try to activate the lighting nothing happens but it does say the SDK is loaded. I try to play an effect and it says my keyboard isn't able to be located.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Plugin crashes with message "No supported SDK available" with a corsair keyboard. Am I missing something?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2018 at 1:20 PM, twc779 said:

Plugin crashes with message "No supported SDK available" with a corsair keyboard. Am I missing something?

Same thing happens with mine. I have attached my Rage log to this.  I also have the enable SDK ticked on in Corsair iCue and it is obviously running in the background 

RagePluginHook.log

Edited by baconmuffin

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, baconmuffin said:

Same thing happens with mine. I have attached my Rage log to this.  I also have the enable SDK ticked on in Corsair iCue and it is obviously running in the background 

RagePluginHook.log

 

Thank you for sharing the log file.

I'm looking into the issue, but for now, it seems that the CUE SDK isn't compatible with the iCue software.

 

I'll let you know something when I've found a fix or new version with the iCue SDK.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, yoep said:

 

Thank you for sharing the log file.

I'm looking into the issue, but for now, it seems that the CUE SDK isn't compatible with the iCue software.

 

I'll let you know something when I've found a fix or new version with the iCue SDK.

 

I just found this post on their forum, perhaps an updated version of their SDK?

 

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=179027

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

hi my mouse dose red and blue but my keyboard stays red and i can not get it to work 

Edited by Eltra

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Eltra said:

hi my mouse dose red and blue but my keyboard stays red and i can not get it to work 

 

Do you have a Razer or Corsair keyboard/mouse?

And if possible, can you please PM me your RAGE.log file so I can have a look at it?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Latest update fixed it and now it just works like a charm! Thank you so much for the quick update! 😄 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Think before you post. Toxic behavior will not be tolerated. Unconstructive, toxic or unnecessarily sarcastic comments will be removed and warnings issued.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×