About This File
"Copy that 19-2"
Proudly built by a computer science student in Montreal, Station 19 Callouts aims to be the most realistic depiction of a police drama in GTA V. Before playing this callout pack, I recommend watching a couple episodes of the TV series 19-2, I'm sure you'll be hooked! I've designed this callout to be customizable to the player's liking through the use of an INI file. That being said, I cannot stress enough how the callout pack is more realistic with the custom dispatch audio enabled. If you're a YouTuber and prefer to disable that, there's a setting for that.
- "Vandalism at Viger High School" (S02E01): A student smashes the computer system in his school's main office. Vandalism? Sure. (Spawns near ULSA)
- "Suspicious Armored Car" (S03E06): An armored car company out of New Brunswick decides to go pickup some cash a long way from home. Apparently, cops in New Brunswick and Montreal don't look the same... Be sure to keep your chill (or not). (Spawns near Union Depository in downtown LS)
- "Active Shooter in Station 19" (S04E04): Rejected into the academy, the suspect walts into Station 19 seeking revenge. Play as an officer responding to the scene or a sergeant coordinating a box search. (Spawns near downtown station)
- BetterEMS (by PNWParksFan)
- LSPDFR+ (by Albo1125)
- Computer+ (by PieRGud)
- Stop The Ped (by BejoIjo)
- NativeRageUI integration
- "Officer Down" (S02E04) callout
- French translation?
- "Active Shooter in Station 19": adding more scenarios from other units
- Callouts are crashing and suspects aren't spawning - Only certain users are experiencing this issue. I'm working on a fix. In the meantime, send me a PM for a beta version.
This is my first LSPDFR plugin and I'm really open to improvement and constructive feedback. If you require support, please do not leave a review but rather a comment. You can also send me a message with your Rage log and I will be more than happy to help you.
- GabLeGamer for testing my plugin in its early stages
- PeterU for open-sourcing his plugin updater class
- The TV series 19-2 that inspired me to write this plugin in the first place
What's New in Version 0.9.5.0
Thank you everyone for the kind reviews and over 1700 downloads! I can't believe my plugin is currently being featured!
Apparently my plugin has been discriminating against people who don't have Computer+, LSPDFR+, and BetterEMS installed. Sorry! The plugin will actually listen to what you have set in the Integrations section of the ini now. The plugin will also check if you have a valid ini installed. If not, the plugin will be disabled.
If you require support or find a bug, please leave a comment or message me privately. Do not leave a review. I respond fast and I am more than willing to help!
>> If you're updating from v0.9.0.0, simply replace "Station 19 Callouts.dll" and you should be all set <<