Jump to content

[ELS] 2018 Unmarked Charger 1.0.3

   (10 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

   Blue_lightbar.gif    

  Hello everyone.

I'm am very happy with this vehicle, and I hope you guys are too!

This vehicle will be updated frequently to add some new equipment and other items! 

I hope you love the model. Give it some good review and feedback for more content!!!

 

 

Check out my channel for previews of content!!! 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsyjaCgdvOlkPICCW0eqljQ

 

RangerZ Social interaction:

My discord: https://discord.gg/UDghKE

My FiveM RP community: https://gtamobilealabamaclan.com/ [CURRENTLY ACCEPTING MEMBERS IN ALL DEPARTMENTS]

 

Recommend using:

ELS

RadianceV

 

Vehicle list:

  • 2018 Dodge Charger 

Known Bugs:

Spoiler

take-downs are backward

FUTURE PLANS:

Liberty Pack

Installation: 

\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks\patchday14ng\dlc.rpf\x64\levels\gta5\vehicles.rpf\

FiveM Status:

Allowed

 

Please do not ask for the following:

Spoiler

A Non-ELS version 

A Red and Blue Version 

An Unlocked version 

Adding items 

Taking away items

 

Disclaimer: 

Spoiler

Do not re-upload this vehicle if you have made a tiny edit to it. 
Do not upload this file to any other site, claiming it as your own.
Do not attempt to make a profit off this model in any way shape or form.

I am not responsible for any damages to your game/computer.

 

 

Create a game back up before use


What's New in Version 1.0.3

Released

Fixed visor LED reflections
Included



User Feedback

Recommended Comments



How to make it red blue?

Edit: Ok I figured out how to change lights color, but it still flash on blue, what else I need to change?

Edited by mozomenku

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2018 at 8:03 AM, RangerZ said:

😉

The vehicle has been switched to all blue! I might put the red and blue option back in but it’s most likely going to stay all blue.

Can U add the red/blue option too? I think red/blue may be better. Better to have both options available 

 

The car is absolutely amazing!!!  

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can you add red/blue option plz. I don't know how to change the colors myself or I would but if you add the file for r/b option it would help out nice. Thanks. Love the model tho!

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

There seems to be an issue with the license plates of the vehicle where it flickers 46EEK572, is there anyway to fix this? I tried to look for a texture for the license plate and didn't find one so maybe it would resolve the issue to add a texture for it in the livery? Not entirely sure, just throwing ideas out there. Thanks.

Edited by Space.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, bzisniper said:

was the texturing issue ever fixed?

For what?

Edited by RangerZ

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bzisniper said:

790648188_Screenshot(46).thumb.png.81e1c400a44f0a274f15d24f3c91893d.png

 

then in game it shows this:

 

1846468033_GtaVScreenshot2019_01.03-10_53_04_41.thumb.png.dc0a4deab691b283d07188bfccead8e6.png

You have to change the secondary color also.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 9/14/2018 at 5:10 AM, RangerZ said:

Please do not ask for the following:

  Hide contents

A Non-ELS version 

A Red and blue Version 

A Unlocked version 

Adding items 

Taking away items

but.....you added the RED/BLUE option anyways lol

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, RustyHarper said:

but.....you added the RED/BLUE option anyways lol

Edited by RangerZ

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, RangerZ said:

im just messing with ya XD lol i like the BLUE/BLUE and RED/BLUE on this thing =]

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

why the hell is there like four livery/sign options in the .ytd file but no way whatsoever to make a livery show up on the vehicle? And don't say it's my meta because I've had skins on fbi slot vehicles before. I've gutted the .ytd in half and haven't found a skin file that wants to apply. It just stays white in the viewer. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, SamuelOlson1701 said:

why the hell is there like four livery/sign options in the .ytd file but no way whatsoever to make a livery show up on the vehicle? And don't say it's my meta because I've had skins on fbi slot vehicles before. I've gutted the .ytd in half and haven't found a skin file that wants to apply. It just stays white in the viewer. 

Idk. Your the only person to complain out of 5,961 people so maybe it is your game...

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, RangerZ said:

Idk. Your the only person to complain out of 5,961 people so maybe it is your game...

or maybe no one's noticed it? I think it was also implied when I said "my meta" that my game isn't the issue, I've had liveries on fbi slot vehicles before. It also doesn't answer the question why you had 3 or 4 vehicle skin textures, albeit transparent, in your .ytd file. 

Ranking me one out of however many doesn't really prove fuckall in this case, just FYI. If anything it just shows I'm the first one to publicly discuss the issue. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, SamuelOlson1701 said:

or maybe no one's noticed it? I think it was also implied when I said "my meta" that my game isn't the issue, I've had liveries on fbi slot vehicles before. It also doesn't answer the question why you had 3 or 4 vehicle skin textures, albeit transparent, in your .ytd file. 

Ranking me one out of however many doesn't really prove fuckall in this case, just FYI. If anything it just shows I'm the first one to publicly discuss the issue. 

Then don’t use the file and your problem is solved. Also I refuse to help you until you can show some respect to me and everyone using the file. 

Edited by RangerZ

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, some respect you showed not reading my first comment, gee cant imagine what caused my reply. it'll be the last time I use one of your vehicles. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, SamuelOlson1701 said:

Yeah, some respect you showed not reading my first comment, gee cant imagine what caused my reply. it'll be the last time I use one of your vehicles. 

Then don’t...Goodbye now✋🏽

Edited by RangerZ

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Boone4796 said:

Ranger.... beautiful car!   Thank you very much for your time and effort for this FREE content that you spent  your free time on for this community. 

You are very welcome!

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2018 at 6:53 AM, Vapen Gamen said:

Just a small issue nothing game breaking but when you use the takedowns this happens. 

 

 

download.jpg

I am also having same issue, no big deal just love the car and was wondering what i could do?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not sure if you missed my previous comment but the license plate seems to flicker. I've attached an image below.

 

image.png.8b2ca65b00e715562fecd0957629b80e.png

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey man, I just installed the vehicle and I absolutely love it to pieces. Though I found that in the VCF files the vcfroot was like this: 

<vcfroot Description="LAPD Vic by t0y >

I don't know if you have already fixed that but I thought I'd tell you. 
I do have a question as well when I did the all blue ones (and you might already be working on that one) there is still amber lights. Is there a way for me to disable the amber lights or replace them with either blue or red/blue (sorry if it is a stupid question I am rather new to this) ?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Broebie said:

Hey man, I just installed the vehicle and I absolutely love it to pieces. Though I found that in the VCF files the vcfroot was like this: 


<vcfroot Description="LAPD Vic by t0y >

I don't know if you have already fixed that but I thought I'd tell you. 
I do have a question as well when I did the all blue ones (and you might already be working on that one) there is still amber lights. Is there a way for me to disable the amber lights or replace them with either blue or red/blue (sorry if it is a stupid question I am rather new to this) ?

You can go into the .ytd file and import the lighting textures into a photo editor, then you can cope and ost the blue light over the Amber. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Think before you post. Toxic behavior will not be tolerated. Unconstructive, toxic or unnecessarily sarcastic comments will be removed and warnings issued.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...