Jump to content

First Callouts 1.3.0

   (3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

DO NOT UPLOAD TO OTHER SITES AND DO NOT COPY THIS MOD © 2018

 

Requirements:
1. A legal copy of GTA 5
2. LSPDFR
3. RagePluginHook

 

Installation:
1. Move all the contents in 'Put this in GTA 5 Directory' to your main GTA 5 Directory
2. Replace any files if asked for (if you download a new version, first delete the old version and then install this one)

I will add more callouts! This mod will be updated often to add some new features.

 

Current Callouts:

- Stolen Vehicle

- Wanted suspect fleeing

- Poisoned Customer

- Sniper Spotted

- Person with firearm in public transport

 

Planned:

- Stolen Animal callout

- Person with weapon in suitcase (on lsia) callout

- More features in 'Poisoned Customer' Callout

- Integration with LSPDFR Computer+

- Alot more in the feature, if you have suggestions feel free leave them in the comments section.

 

KNOWN BUGS:

None at this time

 

 

 

PLEASE REPORT ANY BUGS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION, NOT IN THE REVIEW SECTION!


What's New in Version 1.3.0

Released

- Added Sniper Spotted callout

- Bugs fixed




User Feedback

Recommended Comments

These callouts are not original alot of other packs include this

 

Just kidding, though you really shouldn't publish a callout pack until has a decent amount of callouts. It's better imo to remove this file, keep working and learning, then republish once you've got a decent amount of callouts, and a few unique ones in there. Probably not what you want to hear, but it's better to make a good first impression with a lot of callouts, than one saying "hey I'm new, don't roast me"

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Shawnyg said:

These callouts are not original alot of other packs include this

 

Just kidding, though you really shouldn't publish a callout pack until has a decent amount of callouts. It's better imo to remove this file, keep working and learning, then republish once you've got a decent amount of callouts, and a few unique ones in there. Probably not what you want to hear, but it's better to make a good first impression with a lot of callouts, than one saying "hey I'm new, don't roast me"

 

 

You know, this website thrives off being welcoming to everyone -  the average user, the experience LSPDFR veteran, the brand new mod developer/etc.  We allow users to show off work they have created, even if it has been uploaded before, or features the same things as another mod (strictly referring to callouts).

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Shawnyg said:

These callouts are not original alot of other packs include this

 

Just kidding, though you really shouldn't publish a callout pack until has a decent amount of callouts. It's better imo to remove this file, keep working and learning, then republish once you've got a decent amount of callouts, and a few unique ones in there. Probably not what you want to hear, but it's better to make a good first impression with a lot of callouts, than one saying "hey I'm new, don't roast me"

Yeah i understand that, but I don't only publish it for people to download it, it is to see my progression too, just like a portfolio or something.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

You can't impede someone to review the pack based on what's in it inside now. That's why this site lets you change reviewa for different versions. I won't even download it since as everybody else states it has been done already. But others might review it negatively.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, LtRob said:

You can't impede someone to review the pack based on what's in it inside now. That's why this site lets you change reviewa for different versions. I won't even download it since as everybody else states it has been done already. But others might review it negatively.

I don't impede him, I only give an answer to him, and also he didn't leave review too

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey there, this is excellent I think you're doing a great job with this callout pack. I'm really happy to see more packs being released because it makes LSPDFR more diverse.

Edited by techgamer15

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, techgamer15 said:

Hey there, this is excellent I think you're doing a great job with this callout pack. I'm really happy to see more packs being released because it makes LSPDFR more diverse.

Thank you man! Really apreciate the support, updates will be coming soon

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HazyTube said:

Thank you man! Really apreciate the support, updates will be coming soon

Excellent, I'm sure they will be awesome.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm happy to see more plugin/callout developers coming to the LSPDFR community...


Since this is a new callouts from a new developer, there's gonna be bugs and issues in the callout.

Please keep updating, fixing and adding more callouts. I'll leave the review when it's in ready shape.

 

Keep up the good work! 😀

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pazzi said:

I'm happy to see more plugin/callout developers coming to the LSPDFR community...


Since this is a new callouts from a new developer, there's gonna be bugs and issues in the callout.

Please keep updating, fixing and adding more callouts. I'll leave the review when it's in ready shape.

 

Keep up the good work! 😀

Thanks you! I will be updating the plugin soon! Probably with some things that are in the 'Planned:' section

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, TheSandwichStealer said:

I have a suggestion, a stolen animal callout would be neat.

Oh yeah! that's an really good idea, will implement that, I'm working on a really cool callout now too.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please remove the stolen vehicle callout it would improve the mod there are unlimited stolen vehicle callouts on this website! 

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, II Im ObeX II said:

Please remove the stolen vehicle callout it would improve the mod there are unlimited stolen vehicle callouts on this website! 

 

no.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Could you add a callout where there is a person with a gun at the airport or on the metro 

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, progamer14 said:

Could you add a callout where there is a person with a gun at the airport or on the metro 

 

Yeah sure, will be in the next big update

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also, would you be able to add a callout with a person trespassing eg on train tracks and at airport runway and on construction site and a domestic? 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, progamer14 said:

Also, would you be able to add a callout with a person trespassing eg on train tracks and at airport runway and on construction site and a domestic? 

Sure

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 7/19/2018 at 3:23 AM, Shawnyg said:

These callouts are not original alot of other packs include this

 

Just kidding, though you really shouldn't publish a callout pack until has a decent amount of callouts. It's better imo to remove this file, keep working and learning, then republish once you've got a decent amount of callouts, and a few unique ones in there. Probably not what you want to hear, but it's better to make a good first impression with a lot of callouts, than one saying "hey I'm new, don't roast me"

I don't recall "poisoned customer" or "person with a firearm on public transport" as a callout that someone else has done.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, techgamer15 said:

I don't recall "poisoned customer" or "person with a firearm on public transport" as a callout that someone else has done.

Er, he just updated the pack 🤷‍♂️, wasn't there at my time of posting. Maybe... check the date of my comment VS the updated time... Anyways, I'm glad he updated so no biggy

On 7/19/2018 at 2:48 AM, Giordano said:

 

 

You know, this website thrives off being welcoming to everyone -  the average user, the experience LSPDFR veteran, the brand new mod developer/etc.  We allow users to show off work they have created, even if it has been uploaded before, or features the same things as another mod (strictly referring to callouts).

I wasn't pushing him away from the site, I was pretty fair. I encouraged him to keep working and learning and developing more callouts, but as a first impression, 2 basic callouts that most packs have nowadays may send of a bad impression to some people. He just made 2 unique callouts, and I still wish he initially published this once those 2 unique callouts were complete, instead of publishing before they were. I'm all for growth, but I'm also one for first impressions. I have no doubt he'll keep adding more calls, just gave my own perspective. Allowing users to show off work, even if created before is fine and all, but it doesn't necessarily give a great first impression. Sucks if you don't agree.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Shawnyg said:

Er, he just updated the pack 🤷‍♂️, wasn't there at my time of posting. Maybe... check the date of my comment VS the updated time... Anyways, I'm glad he updated so no biggy

I wasn't pushing him away from the site, I was pretty fair. I encouraged him to keep working and learning and developing more callouts, but as a first impression, 2 basic callouts that most packs have nowadays may send of a bad impression to some people. He just made 2 unique callouts, and I still wish he initially published this once those 2 unique callouts were complete, instead of publishing before they were. I'm all for growth, but I'm also one for first impressions. I have no doubt he'll keep adding more calls, just gave my own perspective. Allowing users to show off work, even if created before is fine and all, but it doesn't necessarily give a great first impression. Sucks if you don't agree.

Ok then that's fine my bad for not checking the post date against the date it was updated.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey dude, I have an idea. Could you consider adding a sniper callout, haven't seen one like that on this website. Maybe add some variety to it, like maybe one call has one sniper on a roof or another call has three, one on the roof, two in the street. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

There are problems with some of the audio files where their pitch is messed up... These files include:

CRIME_FIREARMS_INCIDENT_SHOTS_FIRED
OFFICERS_PROCEED_WITH_CAUTION
ONSCENE
PERSON_WITH_FIREARM
RESPOND_CODE_3
UNITS_CODE_4
WE_HAVE_01

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 9/25/2018 at 9:52 AM, Reffie1997 said:

There are problems with some of the audio files where their pitch is messed up... These files include:

CRIME_FIREARMS_INCIDENT_SHOTS_FIRED
OFFICERS_PROCEED_WITH_CAUTION
ONSCENE
PERSON_WITH_FIREARM
RESPOND_CODE_3
UNITS_CODE_4
WE_HAVE_01

Did you hear the high pitch ingame or when you opened the files from the installation folder?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Think before you post. Toxic behavior will not be tolerated. Unconstructive, toxic or unnecessarily sarcastic comments will be removed and warnings issued.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×