This is still a WIP!
PLEASE RATE THIS FILE, THAT REALLY HELPS ME WHEN MAKING THOSE!
What airport should I add? please vote (NEW POLL AFTER 15th November 2018)
how many responses should I make? please vote!
PLEASE REPORT ANY BUGS!
GREEN - DONE
BLUE - IN TESTING
PURPLE - FINAL TOUCHES
YELLOW - W I P
ORANGE - PLANNED
RED - CANCLED
BLACK - NEXT UPDATE
ITALIC - PREVIOUS UPDATE
- LSIA Car Theft LSIA SANDY ZANCUDO GRAPESEED
- Person With A Firearm at *AIRPORT* LSIA SANDY ZANCUDO GRAPESEED
- Nude Person In LSIA Metro Station LSIA SANDY ZANCUDO GRAPESEED
- Dangerous Spotter LSIA SANDY ZANCUDO GRAPESEED
- Private Aircraft Theft LSIA SANDY ZANCUDO GRAPESEED
- Emergency Landing LSIA SANDY ZANCUDO GRAPESEED
- Suspicous Passenger LSIA SANDY ZANCUDO GRAPESEED
- Animal On Airport Grounds LSIA SANDY ZANCUDO GRAPESEED
- Unauthorized Plane Landing LSIA SANDY ZANCUDO GRAPESEED
Thanks for the kind words Steve!
- Sandy Shores Airfield Support W I P
- Grapeseed Airfeeld Support PLANNED
- Millitary Base Support PLANNED
- More Callouts W I P
v0.1.12.1 (Not yet released)
- Added Speech buttons (Y)
- Added Sandy Shores Integration (Emergency Landing)
- Added Suspicious Passenger Callout
- Added Wild Animal on Airport Grounds Callout
- Changed AI Driving
- Improved Dialogue on the Plane Spotter Callout
- Added Possible Drunk Pilot Callout
- Added Emergency Landing Callout
- "Presumably fixed the Shootout callout gliching bug reported by Yo_Adrian!"
- Added routes to callouts
- Added fun Easteregg
- Changed the Dangerous Planespotter Callout(s)
- Added Dangerous Planespotter Callout
- Added Private Aircraft Theft callout
- Fixed Callout Not Closing Properly Bug (Reported by Pacific Pig)
- Added Callout "Nude Person In LSIA Metro Station"
- Added Callout: Person With A Firearm at LSIA
- Added .zip instead of .dll
- Changed Callout Frequence of "LSIA Car Theft" from medium to high
- Fixed bug "Notification audio isn't complete"
- Added File
- Added Callout "LSIA Car Theft"
Please Leave Suggestions below.
Special Thanks to Bendy Snowball and BASTOSS for testing!
Special Thanks to Yo_Adrian! for showcasing this calloutpack
Put AirportCallouts.dll into "Grand Theft Auto V\Plugins\LSPDFR"
Airport Vehciles ReaZzor