This is still a WIP!
The next callout update will be the final I'll be continuing making other callout packs. The next calloutpack'll be Regular Callouts
PLEASE RATE THIS FILE, THAT REALLY HELPS ME WHEN MAKING THOSE!
What airport should I add? please vote (NEW POLL AFTER 15th November 2018)
how many responses should I make? please vote!
PLEASE REPORT ANY BUGS!
GREEN - DONE
BLUE - IN TESTING
PURPLE - FINAL TOUCHES
YELLOW - W I P
ORANGE - PLANNED
RED - CANCLED
BLACK - NEXT UPDATE
ITALIC - PREVIOUS UPDATE
- LSIA Car Theft LSIA SANDY ZANCUDO GRAPESEED
- Person With A Firearm at *AIRPORT* LSIA SANDY ZANCUDO GRAPESEED
- Nude Person In LSIA Metro Station LSIA SANDY ZANCUDO GRAPESEED
- Dangerous Spotter LSIA SANDY ZANCUDO GRAPESEED
- Private Aircraft Theft LSIA SANDY ZANCUDO GRAPESEED
- Emergency Landing LSIA SANDY ZANCUDO GRAPESEED
- Suspicous Passenger LSIA SANDY ZANCUDO GRAPESEED
- Animal On Airport Grounds LSIA SANDY ZANCUDO GRAPESEED
- Unauthorized Plane Landing LSIA SANDY ZANCUDO GRAPESEED
Thanks for the kind words Steve!
- Sandy Shores Airfield Support W I P
- Grapeseed Airfeeld Support PLANNED
- Millitary Base Support PLANNED
- More Callouts W I P
v0.1.12.1 (Not yet released)
- Added Speech buttons (Y)
- Added Sandy Shores Integration (Emergency Landing)
- Added Suspicious Passenger Callout
- Added Wild Animal on Airport Grounds Callout
- Changed AI Driving
- Improved Dialogue on the Plane Spotter Callout
- Added Possible Drunk Pilot Callout
- Added Emergency Landing Callout
- "Presumably fixed the Shootout callout gliching bug reported by Yo_Adrian!"
- Added routes to callouts
- Added fun Easteregg
- Changed the Dangerous Planespotter Callout(s)
- Added Dangerous Planespotter Callout
- Added Private Aircraft Theft callout
- Fixed Callout Not Closing Properly Bug (Reported by Pacific Pig)
- Added Callout "Nude Person In LSIA Metro Station"
- Added Callout: Person With A Firearm at LSIA
- Added .zip instead of .dll
- Changed Callout Frequence of "LSIA Car Theft" from medium to high
- Fixed bug "Notification audio isn't complete"
- Added File
- Added Callout "LSIA Car Theft"
Please Leave Suggestions below.
Special Thanks to Bendy Snowball and BASTOSS for testing!
Special Thanks to Yo_Adrian! for showcasing this calloutpack
Put AirportCallouts.dll into "Grand Theft Auto V\Plugins\LSPDFR"
Airport Vehciles ReaZzor