About This File
Sergeant offers functionalities that give the player more 'middle management' command over the world (hence its name).
- Command Vehicles (See video HERE!!!) : Give commands to individual vehicles, including "Stop", "Go and Stop" and "Go and Drive".
- Secure Scene (See video HERE!!!) : Don't you hate being left all by yourself to deal with crime scenes? Not anymore. When you give the order to "Secure Scene," all traffic in the surrounding area will immediately stop. Any cop in the vicinity will either tend to the bodies, guard suspects, or roam the area doing stuff. If there are no cops around, or not enough, you can always call for backup as you normally would, and any cop arriving at the scene will get an assignment (unless there are already enough cops assigned - you won't have 100 cops around just for 1 suspect). Once you have set up your cones and barriers (like with Traffic Policer), you can order all traffic to move again while the "scene" is still in place.
All features are fully configurable from the included INI file.
NOTE: if you press "C" and nothing happens it means that your requirements are not properly installed
- LSPDFR 0.3.1.0
- RAGEPluginHook 0.51 or higher
- Script Hook V (https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/script-hook-v)
- Community Script Hook V .NET (https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/scripthookv-net)
- Community Contextual Menu API v0.9 or above (https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/community-contextual-menu-api)
Unzip to your MAIN GTA V FOLDER, maintaining the folder structure in the ZIP file.
Read the included PDF.
- Recruit and give orders to cops.
- Give orders to pedestrians.
- When corpses are close to vehicles, cops occasionally try to get under the vehicles, causing them to fly in the air.
- This mod may conflict with certain aspects of other mods. Nothing too serious that I know of (e.g., vehicles actively handled by other mods that are ordered to stop by this mod may not keep driving when ordered to do so later, or cops may refuse to secure a scene if they are doing stuff requested by other mods).
What's New in Version 0.7
- FEATURE: Cops will now get scene assignments even if they are in a vehicle (they'll stop and get out)
- FEATURE: When securing a scene, roaming cops will be reassigned to any new corpse/arrestee that is detected
- FIX: Cops now respond to hostilities while securing a scene if attacker is inside the scene radius
- FIX: Cops now correctly face corpses
- FIX: (hopefully) When on/under bridges/trees/slopes, cops securing a scene no longer go to the wrong "height" or start continuously falling or getting swollen by the ground.